广交会常用英语参展必备
英语课
广交会常用英语参展必备!
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor 1 to meet.很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name?你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you?如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company.这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in?你做那一行?
Keep in touch.保持联系。 Thank you for coming.谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it.别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you.请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment.对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back.对不起,我马上回来。
What about the price?对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment 2 terms?对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products?你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first?先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order?何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured 3.你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market.这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了
n.光荣;敬意;荣幸;vt.给…以荣誉;尊敬
- I take your visit as a great honor.您的来访是我莫大的光荣。
- It is a great honor to receive that prize.能拿到那个奖是无上的光荣。
n.付款,支付,偿还,偿还,报应
- I gave ten pounds in payment for the goods I bought.我买那些东西付了10英镑。
- This last payment will wipe out your debt to me.这最后一笔付款将了结你欠我的债务。
标签:
广交会