Travel 旅行
Part One On the Plane第一部分 在飞机上Stewardess 1: Can I help you?
能为您效劳吗?
Jack 2: Excuse me, Miss. I feel a little bit cold. Could you bring me a blanket, please?
小姐,对不起。我觉得有点冷。请你给我一条毯子,好吗?
Stewardess: There should be some in the overhead bin 3.
头顶上的箱子里应该有毯子。
Jack: I couldn't find any.
我没找到。
Stewardess: I'm sorry they must be all taken. Let me get one for you. I'll be back in a minute.
对不起,肯定都被人用上了。我来给您取一条吧。一会儿就回来。
Jack: Thank you. It's much better now.
谢谢。现在好多了。
Stewardess: You're welcome. Would you like anything to drink?
很乐意为您效劳。要来点喝的吗?
Jack: Give me some orange juice, please.
请来点橘子汁吧。
Stewardess: Here you are.
给您。
Jack: Thank you.
谢谢。
Part Two Traveling by Train第二部分 乘火车旅行Clerk: May I help you, sir?
先生,能为您效劳吗?
John: I'd like to take the earliest train available to Guangzhou.
我想乘到广州的最早一趟火车。
Clerk: There will be one in 50 minutes.
50分钟后有一列火车。
John: Good. How much is a one-way ticket?
好。单程票多少钱一张?
Clerk: 850 yuan, please.
850元。
John: By the way, what platform does the train leave from?
顺便问一下,火车从几号站台出发?
Clerk: Platform 2, sir.
先生,2号站台。
John: A one-way ticket to Guangzhou, please.
请买一张去广州的单程票。
Clerk: Here is the change.
这是您的找零。
John: Thank you.
谢谢。
Part Three Traveling by Bus第三部分 乘公共汽车旅行Mrs Brown: Excuse me, but could you tell me where the bus stop is?
劳驾,请问汽车站在哪里?
Zhang: Which route are you taking?
您坐几路车?
Mrs Brown: I'm not sure. I am a tourist here. I want to see Beihai Park.
我不能肯定。我是游客。我想去看看北海公园。
Zhang: Well, there are a few buses going there. Try the stop around that corner.
哦,有几路汽车开往北海公园。到拐角处的车站去试试吧。
Mrs Brown: Excuse me, but can this bus take me to Beihai Park?
请问这车去北海公园吗?
Zhang: No. But you can transfer to Route 103 which has a stop by the park.
不。但是您可以转乘103路,103路在公园附近有站。
Mrs Brown: Where do I transfer to Route 103?
我在哪里转乘103路呢?
Zhang: I'm not sure. You may ask the bus driver about it.
我不太有把握。您可以问一下汽车驾驶员。
Mrs Brown: That's a good idea. Thank you.
真是个好主意。谢谢。
Zhang: It's my pleasure.
不客气。
Part Four Taking a Taxi第四部分 乘出租汽车Mr Green: Taxi!
出租车!
Driver: Where to?
去哪儿?
Mr Green: To the airport, please. I need to get there in an hour.
去机场。我要1小时内赶到那里。
Driver: Sure. We should be able to make it if the traffic is not too heavy.
行。假如交通不很拥挤的话,我们应该能赶得到的。
…Here we are.
到了。
Mr Green: How much is it?
多少钱?
Driver: 45 yuan, please.
45元。
Mr Green: Here you are, 50 yuan. You keep the change.
给你50元,不用找零了。
Driver: Thank you. Good-bye.
谢谢。再见。
Mr Green: Good-bye.
再见。
- Please show your ticket to the stewardess when you board the plane.登机时请向空中小姐出示机票。
- The stewardess hurried the passengers onto the plane.空中小姐催乘客赶快登机。
- I am looking for the headphone jack.我正在找寻头戴式耳机插孔。
- He lifted the car with a jack to change the flat tyre.他用千斤顶把车顶起来换下瘪轮胎。