餐厅点餐对话范例
英语课
餐厅服务员应该学会的 英语 表达句子:
Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation 1?
您预定了吗?
smoking 2 or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即 to book a table 和 make a reservation。在英国以及其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。
Expression 表达
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
Are you ready to order?
您现在可以点餐吗?
first course
第一道菜
maincourse
主菜
dessert
甜食
Could I have the bill, please?
请拿账单来,好吗?
How would you like to pay?
请问您怎样付款?
在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips 是鱼和炸土豆条,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd spie——牧羊人馅饼”一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。
Conversation In A Restaurant 餐厅里的对话
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling 3 water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
n.保留条件,限制条件;预订座位
- The instruction should be carried out without any reservation.应当不折不扣地执行这个指示。
- I accept your statement without reservation.我完全相信你的话。
n.吸烟,抽烟;冒烟
- He was wise to give up smoking.他戒烟是明智的。
- He has decided to cut out smoking and drinking.他已决心戒烟、戒酒。
标签:
餐厅英语