房地产英语(五)
5. Visiting the Flat for Lease
视察出租住宅
Scene: Robinson Garden
场景: 鲁宾逊花园
A: Agent- Chen Lu
物业代理陈路
B: Client- Mr.Roberts
客户罗伯茨先生
A: Good evening, Mr.Roberts. How are you?
罗伯茨先生,晚安,今天好吗?
B: Fine, thanks. My wife is not able to come and I have a dinner party to go at eight, so I think I can only check one apartment tonight.
很好,谢谢。我太太今晚没有空,而我八时要参加一个晚宴,所以我想今晚只能看一个公寓单位。
A: No problem. I'll change appointments for the other flats later on. Mr.Robets, would you please sign an inspection 1 record for me? May I have your identity number for reference?
没有问题,我稍后会再安排其他单位给你看。罗伯茨先生,请你签一份看楼记录书,可否告诉我你的身份证号码作为记录参考。
B: Sure. (After a few minutes, Chen Lu and Mr. Roberts are at the entrance of Robinson Garden with the security guard in the lobby.)
可以。(约数分钟后,陈路和罗伯茨先生到达鲁宾逊花园大厦入口处,保安警卫人员正在大厦大堂值班。)
A: (To the security guard )Hello, I'm Chen Lu from ABC Company. Here is my business card.
(Chen Lu signs the visitor list. Then Chen and Mr.Roberts take the elevator to 18/F, Chen has the key and he opens it.)
(对保安警卫人员)你好,我是ABC公司的陈路,这是我的名片。(陈路在访客名单上签名,然后与罗伯茨先生乘电梯到达十八层楼。陈路以钥匙开门入内。)
A: Here it is, Mr.Roberts. On the left is the kitchen. At the back of the living room are the three bedrooms. The largest one is the master bedroom. You see the kitchen has basic appliances including a cooking stove, refrigerator, dryer 2 and washing machine. Also, you'll notice the living room is large. The landlord will also provide furniture if you need it.
罗伯茨先生,这里就是了。左面是厨房,大厅后面是三个睡房,最大的是主人套房。你看,厨房内有基本家庭电器,包括煮食炉、冰箱、干衣机和洗衣机。同时,客厅相当宽敞,如果你需要家具,业主可为你安排。
B: How about the bedroom?
睡房是怎样的?
A: Let me show you. This is the master bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. The view is delightful 3. The other two bedrooms are for children.
我带你去看。这是主人套房连浴室,景观非常好的,另外两个睡房是给小孩的。
C: It looks great to me. Would I have my wife and kids check it out tomorrow? Also, do you know if there is any discount for the rent?
我挺满意这里,我可否与太太和小孩明天再来看看?还有,这单位的租金能低一点吗?
A: I'm afraid not, Sir. The average rent in this area is around forty five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month. Since the landlord is in a hurry to lease the apartment, so he has already lowered the rent.
先生,恐怕不能,这区的单位平均月约港币四万五千元。业主因为急于出租,所以已将调低了。
C: I see. How much deposit should I pay?
我明白,请问我需要支付多少按金。
A: Two months deposit and one month's rent payable 4 in advance.
两个月租金作按金及一个月预付租金。
C: How about the management?
管理费多少呢?
A: I have to check these out with the landlord.
我向业主查询后尽快回复你。
C: Sure. I'll let my family decide after they have looked at the apartment tomorrow. Thank you so much.
好的,我的家人明天看过单位之后便可决定。非常感谢。
A: Don't mention it. See you tomorrow. Bye-bye.
别客气,明天再见。
C: Bye-bye.
再见。
Chapter 2. Property Under Construction
第二章 楼花
1. Visiting Show Flat
1. 参观示范单位
Scene: Sales office of the Nice garden
场景: 丽斯花园售楼处
A1, A2, A3, A4: Agents
物业代理
B1, B2, B3: Clients
客户
A1: Please take some brochures detailing the Nice Garden Phase 1.
请随便拿一份丽斯花园第一期售楼书。
A2: Welcome to the Nice Garden. Please follow the arrows to our show flats A and B. The size of show flat A is one thousand square feet and show flat B is one thousand and five hundred square feet. Please enjoy yourselves.
欢迎光临丽斯花园。请沿箭头批示到本公司展销单位 A 及单位 B.单位 A 面积是一千五百平方英尺,请随便参观!
A3: Welcome to show flat A. First, I would like to explain to you that the red tags denote a free gift from our developer to our future vendors 5.(After a second)On your right hand side is the kitchen. The maid's room and toilet are found inside. All the appliances including refrigerator, microwave oven, dishes-washer are imported from Europe. Please go straight in. There is a huge living room and three bedrooms. The developer will provide air conditioners for all rooms.
欢迎参观示范单位 A.首先,贴有红色标签的用品是由发展商送给未来业主的。(一会儿之后)在右边的是厨房,工人房及洗手间在里面,而所有家庭电器包括雪柜、微波炉、洗碗机都是随楼附送,所有建筑用料均由欧洲进口。直行就是大厅及三个睡房,发展商提供所有厅房的冷气机。
- On random inspection the meat was found to be bad.经抽查,发现肉变质了。
- The soldiers lined up for their daily inspection by their officers.士兵们列队接受军官的日常检阅。
- He bought a dryer yesterday.他昨天买了一台干燥机。
- There is a washer and a dryer in the basement.地下室里有洗衣机和烘干机。
- We had a delightful time by the seashore last Sunday.上星期天我们在海滨玩得真痛快。
- Peter played a delightful melody on his flute.彼得用笛子吹奏了一支欢快的曲子。
- This check is payable on demand.这是一张见票即付的支票。
- No tax is payable on these earnings.这些收入不须交税。