营销演讲之如何使用手势
英语课
HOW to use gestures
Make sure all your gestures are smooth and natural; 所有的动作都应该流畅自然;
Don't put your hands in your pockets; 不要把手插在口袋里;
Let your hands and arms drop naturally to your side ,gently fold both indes fingers together,without wringing 1 or gripping your hands in any way;
将手和手臂自然地在身体两侧下垂,轻微屈起食指,不要扭在一起或紧握拳头;
Let your hands do what they want to do as long as they don't go back into your pockets or make obscene gestures.
手想要怎样就让它怎样,直到它不再回到你的口袋或在听众面前做一些惹人讨厌的手势。
Point at imaginary objects and don't point at others with your index finger;
手可以指点着假想的物体,不要用食指指着别人;
Size or quantity can also easily be shown by expanding or contracting the hands;
心寸的大小和数量的多少也可以通过两手的扩张和收缩来演示;
Gracefully 2 show your audience the appropriate number of fingers by holding your hands at a 45 degree angle from your head;
手抬起并与头成四十五度角,优雅地用手势表示出数字;
TO emphasize physical size such as length,width,hold your hands out in front you widely apart to move them up and down.
如果想要强调长度尺寸的大小,将两手伸向前方,尽量分开,并上下移动。
淋湿的,湿透的
- He was wringing wet after working in the field in the hot sun. 烈日下在田里干活使他汗流满面。
- He is wringing out the water from his swimming trunks. 他正在把游泳裤中的水绞出来。
ad.大大方方地;优美地
- She sank gracefully down onto a cushion at his feet. 她优雅地坐到他脚旁的垫子上。
- The new coats blouse gracefully above the hip line. 新外套在臀围线上优美地打着褶皱。
标签:
营销英语