老外说:书中自有黄金屋 我有藏书我骄傲
英语课
You're out of both bookshelf space and space for more bookshelves.
你的书架上没有位置,你也没有更多放书架的地方了。
You nearly started crying when your boyfriend suggested donating your old textbooks.
当你的男朋友建议你把旧课本捐赠出去的时候,你几乎要哭了。
Sound familiar? Yes, you -- might just be a book hoarder 1.
听起来很熟悉?是的,你,可能是一位书籍收藏者。
老外说:书中自有黄金屋 我有藏书我骄傲
But so what? If you just can't bear to clear your domicile of all but a shelf of treasured favorites, and you're worried that you're missing out on all the psychological and interpersonal benefits of embracing minimalism, just take a few deep breaths of old book-scented air and remember these 12 reasons to be proud of your book-collecting tendencies.
但是那又怎样?如果你只是不能容忍收拾你家所有地方除了一书架珍贵的收藏,而且你担心会错失所有因接受简约主义而从心理上和人际上获得的益处,那就进行几次深呼吸,呼吸一下充满旧书香气的空气,并牢记你有这12个理由为你藏书的癖好而骄傲。
1. Even your clutter 2 is charming, if it's in book form.
1、如果是以书籍的形式,即使杂乱也是有魅力的。
2. You may not have read absolutely every book on your shelves yet, but you haven't given up on reading them either. Eventually.
2、你绝对不可能读过你书架上的每一本书,但你也没有放弃去阅读他们。终究你会读完的。
3. Every book you bring home was a writer's labor 3 of love.
3、你带回家的每一本书都是一位作家爱的劳动成果。
4. Who needs Google when you have a whole reference library at your disposal?
4、当你手边有一整个阅览室的书供你参考时,谁还需要谷歌?
5. Your bookshelves are packed with perfect little hiding places for everything you value as much as your books.
5、你的书架上充满了完美的隐藏小地方,可以把那些像对书籍一样令你珍视的一切藏起来。
6. Even the most damaged books can find new life in beautiful DIY projects.
6、哪怕是受损最严重的书籍,自己动手的漂亮设计也能让它们重获新生。
7. Full bookshelves: The most functional 4 and beautiful interior decoration7、藏书满满的书架:功能最多且最漂亮的室内装饰。
8. When friends come to stay, they will never be without a new book to leaf through.
8、当朋友来家里的时候,他们永远会有新书可以看。
9. Your home will always be filled with the perfume of old books.
9、你家里总是充满着旧书的芳香。
10. Even on the darkest days you can have your very own rainbow.
10、即使在最黑暗的日子里,你也可以有自己的彩虹。
11. When the world economy collapses 5, and everything stored in the cloud vanishes, you will be prepared. You know, with enough reading material for the next few decades.
11、当世界经济崩溃、存储在云空间的一切消失的时候,你会有所准备。你知道,在未来的几十年里你有足够的阅读材料。
12. You can never have too many books.
12、你拥有再多的书都不会嫌多。
n.零乱,杂乱;vt.弄乱,把…弄得杂乱
- The garage is in such a clutter that we can't find anything.车库如此凌乱,我们什么也找不到。
- We'll have to clear up all this clutter.我们得把这一切凌乱的东西整理清楚。
n.劳动,努力,工作,劳工;分娩;vi.劳动,努力,苦干;vt.详细分析;麻烦
- We are never late in satisfying him for his labor.我们从不延误付给他劳动报酬。
- He was completely spent after two weeks of hard labor.艰苦劳动两周后,他已经疲惫不堪了。
adj.为实用而设计的,具备功能的,起作用的
- The telephone was out of order,but is functional now.电话刚才坏了,但现在可以用了。
- The furniture is not fancy,just functional.这些家具不是摆着好看的,只是为了实用。
标签:
黄金屋