用英语聊网游
英语课
网络的魅力加上游戏的乐趣足可以让玩家为之疯狂。来听听老外是怎么说这些网游常用语的!
A. Non Player Character (NPC), questing, upgrade, lag, multiplayerNon Player Character (NPC):非玩家角色,是指在游戏中扮演非玩家控制的角色;questing 就是玩家经常说的做任务;upgrade 指升级;lag 是指由于网速或硬件问题而造成的游戏速度放慢、画面延迟,也就是网友们常说的“卡”;multiplayer 指多人游戏。
1. You can’t finish the quest unless you go talk to Cain. He’s the NPC standing 1 in the middle of town.
如果你不跟Cain说话你是无法完成任务的。他是在城镇中心的一个非玩家角色。
2. Does anybody want to go questing with me? I only need a few more experience points to level up.
有人愿意和我一起做任务吗?我再要一点经验值就可以升级了。
3. This game is running pretty slow. I think it’s time you upgraded your computer.
这个游戏运行太慢了。我想你该升级你的电脑了。
4. God, why is this game lagging so much? I can’t move any of my units.
天啊,这个游戏怎么这么卡?我什么东西都动不了。
5. Most games that come out these days allow multiplayer gaming.
如今的这些网络游戏都允许多人游戏。
B. graphics 2 card, role playing game, respawn, newbie, dinggraphics card 就是我们说的显卡,声卡则是sound card;role playing game 是指角色扮演类游戏,玩家可以在游戏中选择自己喜欢的角色;respawn指扮演的角色被杀后重新复活,newbie 游戏的新玩家,也就是常说的菜鸟级玩家;ding 就是升到某个级别的意思。
1. Whoa, your Counterstrike looks terrible. What graphics card are you using?
哇,你的CS怎么看着这么恐怖啊,你用的什么显卡?
2. I like role playing games the best because they usually have the best stories.
我喜欢角色扮演类的游戏,因为他们大都有最好的故事情节。
3. Damn it, I got killed. Wait until I respawn before you go attack the boss again.
该死,我又被杀了。等我复活的时候你再去打那个boss。
4. Why do I always get stuck with the newbie on my team?
我为什么总被队里的菜鸟骗呢?
5. It took forever, but I finally dinged level 60!
我花了那么长时间,终于升到60级了。
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
- After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
- They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
标签:
网游