英文面试中最常见问题大集合
英文面试中最常见问题大集合
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent 1 in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical 2 and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement 3.
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.
依我的工作经验,我相信能与同事相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?
你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship 4 should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? 你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q:What is your strongest traits?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Helpfulness and caring.
乐于助人和关心他人。
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness 5.
乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined 6 person.
他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q:What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.
有"实际行动"的人。
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative 7 personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
- He is the more diligent of the two boys.他是这两个男孩中较用功的一个。
- She is diligent and keeps herself busy all the time.她真勤快,一会儿也不闲着。
- I have an analytical approach to every survey.对每项调查我都采用分析方法。
- As a result,analytical data obtained by analysts were often in disagreement.结果各个分析家所得的分析数据常常不一致。
- His new contribution to the advancement of physiology was well appreciated.他对生理学发展的新贡献获得高度赞赏。
- The aim of a university should be the advancement of learning.大学的目标应是促进学术。
- an internship at a television station 在电视台的实习期
- a summer internship with a small stipend 薪水微薄的暑期实习
- Behind the mask of friendliness,I know he really dislikes me.在友善的面具后面,我知道他其实并不喜欢我。
- His manner was a blend of friendliness and respect.他的态度友善且毕恭毕敬。
- I have determined on going to Tibet after graduation.我已决定毕业后去西藏。
- He determined to view the rooms behind the office.他决定查看一下办公室后面的房间。
- The administrative burden must be lifted from local government.必须解除地方政府的行政负担。
- He regarded all these administrative details as beneath his notice.他认为行政管理上的这些琐事都不值一顾。