贸易付款业务的中英互译
英语课
贸易付款业务的中英互译 It’s convenient to make payment in pound sterling 1.用英镑付款较方便。
We can’t accept payment on deferred 2 terms.我们不能接受延期付款。
What’s your reason for the refusal of payment?你们拒付的理由是什么?
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We’ll not pay until shipping 3 documents for the goods have reached us.见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation.请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.你方的汇票见票即付。
We’ve drawn 4 a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We’ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice 5 amounting to $20,000.我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
We’ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
The draft was discounted in New York.汇票已经在纽约贴现。
We’ll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。
We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。
As a special sign of encouragement, we’ll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。
I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.我们要求用不可撤消的、 允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
It’s expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.开证得交押金,因此花费较大。
Your refusal to amend 6 the L/C is equivalent to cancellation 7 of the order.你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。
adj.英币的(纯粹的,货真价实的);n.英国货币(英镑)
- Could you tell me the current rate for sterling, please?能否请您告诉我现行英国货币的兑换率?
- Sterling has recently been strong,which will help to abate inflationary pressures.英国货币最近非常坚挺,这有助于减轻通胀压力。
adj.延期的,缓召的v.拖延,延缓,推迟( defer的过去式和过去分词 );服从某人的意愿,遵从
- The department deferred the decision for six months. 这个部门推迟了六个月才作决定。
- a tax-deferred savings plan 延税储蓄计划
n.船运(发货,运输,乘船)
- We struck a bargain with an American shipping firm.我们和一家美国船运公司谈成了一笔生意。
- There's a shipping charge of £5 added to the price.价格之外另加五英镑运输费。
v.拖,拉,拔出;adj.憔悴的,紧张的
- All the characters in the story are drawn from life.故事中的所有人物都取材于生活。
- Her gaze was drawn irresistibly to the scene outside.她的目光禁不住被外面的风景所吸引。
vt.开发票;n.发票,装货清单
- The seller has to issue a tax invoice.销售者必须开具税务发票。
- We will then send you an invoice for the total course fees.然后我们会把全部课程费用的发票寄给你。
vt.修改,修订,改进;n.[pl.]赔罪,赔偿
- The teacher advised him to amend his way of living.老师劝他改变生活方式。
- You must amend your pronunciation.你必须改正你的发音。
n.删除,取消
- Heavy seas can cause cancellation of ferry services.海上风浪太大,可能须要取消渡轮服务。
- Her cancellation of her trip to Paris upset our plan.她取消了巴黎之行打乱了我们的计划。
标签:
贸易英语