恐怖袭击逃生指南:RUN! HIDE! FIGHT!
英语课
2015年11月13日晚,在法国巴黎市发生一系列恐怖袭击事件,造成至少120人死亡。
那么,暴力事件发生时我们应该如何应对?在恐怖袭击事件中逃生成为大家关心的话题。美国FBI教导民众在遭遇恐怖袭击时,遵守三条准则:逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)。一起来学习一下这些求生法则吧!
恐怖袭击逃生指南:RUN! HIDE! FIGHT!
If you are to ever find yourself in the middle of an active shooter event, your survival may depend on whether or not you have a plan.
如果你发现自己置身枪击案现场,你的计划决定你是否可以活下来。
The plan doesn't have to be complicated. There are three things you could do that make a difference: Run. Hide. Fight.
计划不用很复杂,你可以做三件事来应对:逃离、躲藏、反击。
RUN. When an active shooter is in your vicinity:
逃离。当枪击案在你周围发生时:
If there is an escape path, attempt to evacuate 1.
如果有逃生路径,努力逃离现场。
Evacuate whether others agree to or not.
无论别人同意与否,尽管逃走。
Leave your belongings 2 behind.
别管你的财物了。
Help others escape if possible.
如果可能,帮助别人逃离现场。
Prevent others from entering the area.
阻止人们进入案发区。
Call 9-1-1 when you are safe.
确保安全之后打电话报警。
HIDE. If an evacuation is not possible, find a place to hide.
躲藏。如果没办法逃离,找个地方藏起来。
Lock and/or blockade the door.
锁上门并用东西挡住。
Silence your cell phone.
将手机调至静音。
Hide behind large objects.
藏在尺寸较大的物体后面。
Remain very quiet.
保持安静。
Your hiding place should: Be out of the shooter’s view. Provide protection of shots are fired in your direction. Not trap or restrict your options for movement.
你的藏身处应该满足以下几点条件:在枪杀者视线范围之外,阻挡射击而来的子弹,不限制你的行动。
FIGHT. As a last resort, and only if your life is in danger:
反击。这是最后一招,慎用,命悬一线之用。
Attempt to incapacitate the shooter.
反击枪杀者使之不能开枪。
Act with physical aggression 3.
击打对方身体。
Improvise 4 weapons.
留意身边可用作武器的东西。
Commit to your actions.
给出你的致命一击!
v.遣送;搬空;抽出;排泄;大(小)便
- We must evacuate those soldiers at once!我们必须立即撤出这些士兵!
- They were planning to evacuate the seventy American officials still in the country.他们正计划转移仍滞留在该国的70名美国官员。
n.私人物品,私人财物
- I put a few personal belongings in a bag.我把几件私人物品装进包中。
- Your personal belongings are not dutiable.个人物品不用纳税。
n.进攻,侵略,侵犯,侵害
- So long as we are firmly united, we need fear no aggression.只要我们紧密地团结,就不必惧怕外来侵略。
- Her view is that aggression is part of human nature.她认为攻击性是人类本性的一部份。
标签:
恐怖