办公英语 致歉
Key Sentences (重点句子)
556. I'm expecting you here.我正在等你呢。
557.It seems impossible for me to reach your office by four o'clock.看来我不可能在四点前到你办公室了。
558.But I can't reach there on time due to a traffic jam.但是由于交通阻塞我不能按时到那儿了。
559.Thst's why I'm ringing you up to apologize.所以我打电话向你道歉。
560.How long do you think it will take to come here?
你估计要多长时间到这儿?
561. I think it will take at least one more hour.我想至少还得一个多小时。
562.I'll be there around 4∶30.我大概4∶30左右到你那儿。
563.I'm sorry to keep you waiting.很抱歉让你久等了。
564.I should have left my office a little bit earlier.我该早点离开办公室的。
565.That's quite all right.没关系。
566.We received your shipping 1 schedule of contract MYA-3285the other day.我们几天前收到了你的MYA-3285号合同的船期表。
567.May we understand the cargo 2 was shipped strictly 3 accordingto schedule?
我们可以理解为货物是严格按照时间表运出的吗?
568.As we informed you in our telex 4 yesterday.(情况)正如我们昨天在电传中所通知你的那样。
569. The schedule of the vessel 5 suddenly changed.船期突然改变了。
570.Our cargo was to be shipped at San Francisco.我们的货物预计是经旧金山出海。
571.But it took a long time for the loading work at our town dueto heavy rain.但因大雨的缘故,在我市花了相当长的时间装船。
572.The vessel did not call at San Francisco.船并没有停在旧金山。
573.Please kindly 6 accept our shipment by next vessel available atSan Francisco.请允许我们由旧金山的下一条船运出。
574.This cargo is urgently required.这批货是急需的。
575.Please make sure that you definitely ship it by next vessel.请务必确定下一条船运出。
576.We will do so without fail.我们一定会照办。
577.Thank you for your kind acceptance of our apology.
感谢您接受我们的道歉。
Dialogue A(A:Mr. Clark B:Mr. Smith)A:Hello? Mr. Smith? This is Mr. Clark speaking.
B:Oh, Mr. Clark! Good afternnon. What's the matter with you? I'm expecting you here.
A:Very sorry, Mr. Clark. It seems impossible for me to reach your office by four o'clock.
B:Oh, why?
A:I'm now on my way to your place, but I can't reach there on time due to a traffic jam. That's why I'm ringing you up to apologize.
B:That's too bad. Where are you now? How long do you think it will take to come here?
A:I'm near the Workers' Stadium. I think it will take at least one more hour, and I will be there around 4:30.
B:Oh, I see. A sports meeting is holding there now.
A:Yes, I'm very sorry to keep you waiting, I should have left my office a little bit earlier.
B:That's quite all right. Mr. Clark. Don't worry about it. I have plenty of time.
A:Thank you, Mr. Smith. Then I will be there in about an hour. See you then.
B:See you.Dialogue B(A:Mr.Milton B:Mr.Green)A:Hello.Is this Tools Company?
B:Yes.What can I do for you?
A:I'd like to speak Mr.Green in export,please.B:This is Mr.Green speaking.Good morning.A:Good morning,Mr.Green.This is Mr.Milton of Yong An Ltd.By the way,Mr.Green,we received your shipping schedule ofcontract MYA-3285 the other day.May we understand thatthe cargo was shipped strictly according to schedule?
B:Sorry,Mr.Milton,but not yet,as we informed you in our telexyesterday.A:I have not seen the telex,but why couldn't you ship as sched- uled?
B:As a matter of fact,the schedule of the vessel suddenlychanged. You know,our cargo was to be shipped at San Fran- cisco, but it took a long time for the loading work at our towndue to heavy rain. Therefore, the vessel did not call at SanFrancisco this time.Please kindly accept our shipment by nextvessel available at San Francisco.A:I see, but you know, this cargo is urgently required, pleasemake sure that you definitely ship by next vessel.B:Yes,we will do so without fail,and will send the shipment de- tails by telex shortly.Thank you for your kind acceptance ofour apology. Good-bye.A:Good-bye.
- We struck a bargain with an American shipping firm.我们和一家美国船运公司谈成了一笔生意。
- There's a shipping charge of £5 added to the price.价格之外另加五英镑运输费。
- The ship has a cargo of about 200 ton.这条船大约有200吨的货物。
- A lot of people discharged the cargo from a ship.许多人从船上卸下货物。
- His doctor is dieting him strictly.他的医生严格规定他的饮食。
- The guests were seated strictly in order of precedence.客人严格按照地位高低就座。
- I shall send you the information by telex.我将用电传把这一信息给你传来。
- He rushed in with an urgent telex from Hong Kong.他手里拿着一份香港发来的紧急电传冲了进来。
- The vessel is fully loaded with cargo for Shanghai.这艘船满载货物驶往上海。
- You should put the water into a vessel.你应该把水装入容器中。