艾伦脱口秀第171期:苹果里的垃圾程序
英语课
This is number one show.Dancing with the Stars rocks.Are you a idiot 1 这可是收视第一的节目 星随舞动最棒了 你是脑残吗
May be one or two of them.That how my mom was after ABC canceled my sitcom 2. 好吧 也许是一两杯 ABC当初砍掉我的情景喜剧的时候 我妈也是这样的
We have time for one more clip 3 I believe.Thank you for let me share very much baby 我们还有时间给大家再来上一段 谢谢你们 宝贝
Happy America we are all American.Happy America.Maybe a sip 4 of wine I am not sure 美国万岁 我们都是美国人 美国万岁 也许只喝了一杯 我也不确定
Here is one more clip.She was kicked ass,She fuck smoken sexy last night,She is hot,she is getting carried away 再来一段 她表现的很好 她那晚超级性感 她很辣 她可是被抬出去的
Last week I showed you some bad aps from my iphone,I found few more that I'd like to show you 上个星期我给你们看了我苹果里的垃圾程序 我又找了几个 我想跟大家分享一下
They are not really bad aps,it's just more like,I would call them how come aps 其实也不是真的垃圾程序 更像是 我就会称它们为莫名其妙程序
I just don't see the purposes in some of them,And this is one that is 我不理解它们的存在的意义 这里有一个
I turn it on and open the screen,It's an air horn,So if you lost at sea,you just...Somebody!!! 我来开机 打开屏幕 这是一个气喇叭 如果你在大海中迷失了 你只需要 来人啊!!!
You've got(call) a phone,you could call someone but no 你本来有电话可以打的 你可以打电话求助 但是 不
All right here is another one these aps,This is a cat that's a cat ap 好的 还有一个 这些程序啊 这是一只猫 关于猫的程序
And when you talk it talk with you,All right… so…Like I would use this,It's not you it's me 当你说话的时候 它就模仿你的嘴型 好的 那么 要是我 我就会这么用 不是你的问题 是我的 错
I just don't think we should see each other any more.I think we should be friends 我就是觉得咱两不该再继续见面了 我们还是可以做朋友的
All right those are some bad aps,but it's still talking actually with me Hello 好的 这些是垃圾程序 还在跟着我对嘴型呢 你好
If you want an ap that let's you watch the exclusive videos,You can download Ellen Show ap for free 如果你想要这个程序 可以看我们的独家视频 你可以在Ellen Show网站免费下载
We will also tell you who is on the show each day,But I will do that for you right now 我们网站也会透露每天的特邀嘉宾 但我现在就可以给你答案
Today on the show from Modern Family Sofia Vergara 今天来到现场的是来自《摩登家庭》的Sofia Vergara
n.白痴,傻子,笨蛋
- Only an idiot would make such a thoughtless remark.只有草包才会说出这样没有头脑的话来。
- You are behaving like a perfect idiot.你表现得像个十足的白痴。
n.情景喜剧,(广播、电视的)系列幽默剧
- This sitcom is produced in cooperation with Hong Kong TV.这部连续剧是同香港电视台联合制作的。
- I heard that a new sitcom is coming out next season.我听说下一季会推出一个新的情境喜剧。
n.夹子,别针,弹夹,片断;vt.夹住,修剪
- May I clip out the report on my performance?我能把报道我的文章剪下来吗?
- She fastened the papers together with a paper clip.她用曲别针把文件别在一起。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀