艾伦脱口秀第164期:学舞蹈专业
英语课
It's time to bring total strangers together in a game we're calling Walk the Plank 1. 该把陌生人们聚到一起了 通过我们叫做"走跳板"的游戏
Alright let's find our contestants,Twitch you know who they are? - I do. 让我们的选手上台吧 特维奇你知道她们都是谁了吗 -当然
I do, we have Tenisha Beam, Jessica Lock,Olivia Eckleson,and Jennifer Chao. 我都知道了 有请特妮莎·比姆 杰西卡·洛克 奥莉维娅·埃克莱森 还有珍妮弗·曹
Hi,How are you? Hi!Hi.Hi! Hi.Who are you?Jennifer Chao, 你好啊 怎么样 你好 嗨 嘿 你好 你是谁 珍妮弗·曹
Where do you live what do you do, I live in North Hollywood, 你是哪里人 做什么的 我住在北好莱坞
I just graduate from nursing school,Oh good for you, wonderful, wonderful job. 刚刚从护理学校毕业 不错啊 太好了 好工作
Tenisha Beam, from Belenty, I'm a nanny.Nanny? Yeah. 特妮莎·比姆 来自贝尔兰迪 我是个保姆 保姆 是的
How old are the babies that you take care of? 你都照看多大的小孩
Well freshly and high school and middle school, 最近都照看高中和初中的孩子
Hi I'm Jessica I'm from Ladelran and I'm a bio teacher trainee 2 and a stay at home mom. 嗨 我是杰西卡 来自拉德尔湾 我兼职教师 在家当主妇
Okay great and you're?I'm Olivia from Minneso-ta, and I'm a student, 不错 那你是 我是奥莉维娅 来自明尼"速"达州 然后我是个学生
Ah- Minneso-ta ? What do you "Stoting"?Ah dance. Dance? 明尼"速"达 你在学"系"什么 舞蹈专业 舞蹈吗
Ah you're studying dance that's fantastic,You need to tell those babies that they're not, 你学的是舞蹈专业 真棒 你得告诉那些"孩子"
they... I know you want a job,but they don't need you anymore, they're... you know. 我理解你需要一份工作 但他们不需要保姆了 他们
I'm gonna get paid Alright, yeah I understand. 可是我有钱拿 好吧 我能理解
Okay here's how you play,your team will have to make its way through 游戏规则是这样的 每支队伍要踩着木板
the obstacle course by doing the plank walk,just like Andy and Jason are doing. 穿过越野障碍训练场 就像安迪和杰森这样
They will show you how it goes.Okay.So that is the team.Okay. 他们会展示怎么玩 好的 这就是一只队伍 好的
n.板条,木板,政策要点,政纲条目
- The plank was set against the wall.木板靠着墙壁。
- They intend to win the next election on the plank of developing trade.他们想以发展贸易的纲领来赢得下次选举。
标签:
脱口秀