代理的表达方式
英语课
Don't you think the annual turnover 1 for a sole agent is rather conservative? 对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?
How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity? 订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?
I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market. 我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。
I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years. 我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。
I think it premature 2 for us to discuss the question of agency. 我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。
If we come to terms, we'll appoint you as our agent. 如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。
I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent. 我有权被指定为你方代理。
In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent. 考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。
It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent. 我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。
Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require. 你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。
Thank you for your proposal of acting 3 as our agent. 谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。
Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent. 除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。
We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being. 我们目前还不准备考虑有
关独家代理的问题。
We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade. 我们能在担任你方海 外贸 易的进口代理中起重要作用。
We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency. 我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。
We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents. 我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。
We should be interested in acting as your sole agent. 我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。
We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting. 我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
We won't consider agency in your market at present. 我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。
We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market. 我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。
We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week. 我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。
We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent. 我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。
We're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being. 目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。
We've decided 4 to entrust 5 you with the sole agency for cars. 我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。
When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K. 当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。
n.人员流动率,人事变动率;营业额,成交量
- The store greatly reduced the prices to make a quick turnover.这家商店实行大减价以迅速周转资金。
- Our turnover actually increased last year.去年我们的营业额竟然增加了。
adj.比预期时间早的;不成熟的,仓促的
- It is yet premature to predict the possible outcome of the dialogue.预言这次对话可能有什么结果为时尚早。
- The premature baby is doing well.那个早产的婴儿很健康。
n.演戏,行为,假装;adj.代理的,临时的,演出用的
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
- This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
- There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
标签:
代理