【大家说英语】 第131期:上银行办事(2)
英语课
March 12 3月12日
Read it! 读读看!
The bank has a lot of great services. 银行提供许多很棒的服务。
Susie banks online. It saves time! 苏希在网络上管理帐户, 这么做可以节省时间!
But sometimes speaking to a real person is good, too. 可是有时候能够和真人交谈也不错。
Susie can't find her ID. 苏希找不到她的身分证件。
Maybe she left it on the counter 1 at the bank. 说不定她留在银行的柜台上忘了拿走,
Maybe the teller 2 has found it. 说不定银行员找到了她的证件。
Susie can call the bank. 苏希可以打电话到银行去。
Oh! They're holding it for her. 哦!他们帮她收着,
What great customer service! 他们的顾客服务做得真棒!
Conversation A 会话A
I really like this bank. 我真的很喜欢这家银行。
Me, too. They have a lot of great services. 我也是。他们提供许多很棒的服务。
Do you come to the bank a lot? 妳常到银行来吗?
No. I bank online. 没有,我都在网络上管理帐户,
It is easy. 那样很容易。
Oh, that's smart. 哦,妳真聪明,
It can save time. 那样可以节省时间。
But sometimes I like to speak to a real person. 可是有时候我还是喜欢和真人交谈。
Right. Sometimes I like to see a real person, too. 没错,有时候我也喜欢看到真人。
Conversation B 会话B
There you are, Taylor. 泰乐,原来妳在这里。
Hi, Susie. Are you looking for me? 嗨,苏希,妳在找我吗?
Yes. I can't find my ID. 是啊,我找不到我的身分证,
Did you see it? 妳有看到吗?
No. I don't think so. 没有,我不记得有看到,
Maybe you left it on the counter at the bank. 说不定妳放在银行柜台忘了带走。
Maybe the teller found it. 说不定行员找到了。
You should call the bank. 妳应该打电话去银行问问看。
Good idea! I will. Thanks, Taylor. 好主意!我会的。泰乐,谢了。
Conversation C 会话C
Where are you going, Susie? 苏希,妳要去哪里呀?
Hi, Alex. I'm going to the bank again. 嗨,亚力克斯,我又要去银行一趟。
Again? 又一次?
Yes. I left my ID there. 是啊,我把我的证件留在那里了。
Oh, no. But they're holding it for you? 糟糕。可是他们有帮妳收着?
Yes. First United 3 Bank has great customer service. 是啊。第一联合银行的顾客服务做得很棒,
They're keeping my ID safe for me. 他们帮我保管着我的证件。
Well, go soon. The bank closes at 3:00! 那妳赶快去吧, 银行三点就关门了!
I know. I'm going right now! 是啊,我现在就去!
n.柜台;计数器;adj.相反的;adv.与…相反地;vt.反对,反击;vi.反对,反击
- This counter is closed now.这个柜台现在已停止营业。
- Set the counter to zero and you'll know where the recording starts.把计数器拨到零,你就会知道录音从哪儿开始。
n.银行出纳员;(选举)计票员
- The bank started her as a teller.银行起用她当出纳员。
- The teller tried to remain aloof and calm.出纳员力图保持冷漠和镇静。
标签:
大家说英语