高频英语口语对话 第477期:咨询买房渠道
时间:2019-01-21 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
unit 534
咨询买房渠道
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.
A:今年春天开始找房子是不错的时机。
B:We should plan to move out of here before July. I'm tired of living in apartments.
B:我们应该计划在七月前搬走。我已经厌倦住公寓了。
A:I know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house.
A:亲爱的,我知道,我也是。但是我们一直忙得没时间去找房子。
B:We need to find a good realtor.
B:我们需要找个好的房地产经纪人。
A:Not necessary. If we use a realtor to find a house, it will be more expensive.
A:不需要。如果我们委托经纪人找房子,会比较贵。
B:What do you mean?
B:怎么说呢?
A:Realtors always get a commission 1. If the realtor helps us find something, we have to pay him.
A:房地产经纪人都要抽佣金的。如果经纪人帮我们找到房子,我们就要付他钱。
B:But doesn't a realtor help with the contract? I thought they take care of all the legal troubles.
B:不过经纪人也会帮忙处理合约的事啊?我想他们应该会留意法律的问题。
A:Yes, that's often true. But you have to pay them.
A:是的,通常是如此,但是你要付他们钱。
B:I still think we should have a realtor. We're new in this country. We don't know all the laws of buying a house. And also, the realtor will inspect the house. He can tell us if the house has any problems.
B:我还是认为应该要找个经纪人。我们才刚来这个国家,不知道买房子的所有法律条款。而且经纪入还会检查房子。他可以告诉我们房子有没有问题。
房子!房子!
A:Of course we need a house inspector 2. But we can hire an inspector on our own. As for the legal problems, Ihave friends. They can help us.
A:当然我们需要房子检查员。不过我们可以自己请检查员就好。至于法律问题,我有朋友,他们可以帮忙。
B:So how can we find a house if we don't have a realtor?
B:如果不找经纪人,那我们要怎么找到房子呢?
A:It takes a little more time. We have to check the ads in the paper. Probably also there are special real estate 3 magazines with ads. Then we have to drive to the homes and look at them.
A:要花多一点时间。我们必须看看报纸上的广告。或许专门的房地产杂志上也有广告。然后我们必须开车去看房子。
B:And doesn't the person selling the house have a realtor?
B:那么卖房子的人不会找经纪人吗?
A:Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It's best to find someone who is selling by themselves.
A:有时会,有时不会。最好是找自己卖房子的人。
B:Why?
B:为什么?
A:That is because if the seller 4 has a realtor, their price will be higher. He will have to pay a commission to the realtor.
A:因为如果卖主找经纪人,房价就会比较高。他必须付经纪人佣金。
B:Hmm. It all sounds very complicated 5.
B:嗯,听起来挺复杂的。
A:It is. But buying a house is very important. So it takes time. That's why we haven't done it yet. It's very troublesome.
A:是啊。不过买房子很重要,所以要花时间。那就是为什么我们还没开始的原因,很麻烦的。
B:I want to look in the papers today. Maybe we can see something we like.
B:我今天要看看报纸,或许可以找到喜欢的。
A:All right. I'll buy a newspaper when I go to the drugstore.
A:好,我去药店的时候会买份报纸的。
n.委托,授权,委员会,拥金,回扣,委任状
- The salesman can get commission on everything he sells.这个售货员能得到所售每件货物的佣金。
- The commission is made up of five people,including two women.委员会由五人组成,其中包括两名妇女。
n.检查员,监察员,视察员
- The inspector was interested in everything pertaining to the school.视察员对有关学校的一切都感兴趣。
- The inspector was shining a flashlight onto the tickets.查票员打着手电筒查看车票。
n.所有地,地产,庄园;住宅区;财产,资产
- My estate lies within a mile.我的地产离那有一英里。
- The great real estate brokers do far more than this.而优秀的房地产经纪人做得可比这多得多。
n.售货者,畅销品
- I hope for this book to become a best seller.我希望这本书会成为一本畅销书。
- She drove a hard bargain with the seller.她狠杀卖主的价。
adj.错综复杂的,麻烦的,结构复杂的
- The poem is so complicated that I cannot make out its meaning.这首诗太复杂,我理解不了它的意思。
- This is the most complicated case I have ever handled.这是我所处理过的最为复杂的案子。