艾伦脱口秀03 毒舌评委西蒙·考威尔喜当爹
时间:2018-12-03 作者:英语课 分类:2010年ESL之商务英语
英语课
So...so you get the call,you are...and...you really want to know,don't you? yeah, I kinda do.
所以你接到了电话 然后 你真的很想知道 是吧 对啊 还真想
Eh...but no,so you are...you are...Well, at first,were you like 'oh,my god'.Or were you like 'oh ,my god!this is exciting.'
不过 所以你 好吧 刚开始你是觉得“不是吧” 还是觉得“天哪 太好了”
I was...well,yeah,'oh my god,it is exciting,'em...and this is gonna be a little bit of nightmare now for the next few weeks. Right.
我当时 恩 觉得 “天哪 太好了” 但觉得接下来几周 会很难捱 恩
Em...you know,'cause ,you know,everybody knows.It's well documented,it was kind of uncomfortable.
是啊 每个人都知道了 被大篇幅报道了 挺让人不舒服的
And you know, the situation. Right.
你懂的 这种情形下 是的
But em..em this things happen, and you know everything is kind of calm now,and I'm happy.
但是 这种事总会发生的 但现在已经平静下来了 我其实挺开心的
And in fact I am actually happier than I've ever been.
从来没有这么开心过
Well, that's a good thing. Yeah. That's good thing. Which is why obviously this is happening, because you...you have to be in the space.and Lauren ,is her name right? Yeah.
那很好啊 是啊 那很好 这也是为什么这件事会发生 为了能让你开心 她叫Lauren是吗 是的
And she is healthy and happy,and...yeah,yeah,she is in really good.
她现在的状态和心情都还好吧 恩 她现在很不错
Really really godd place. I know this has been hard for her, 'cause the whole, you know,everything has been kind of thrust on her, and she's ,she's , a lot of attention,and that's gonna be hard on her.
状态很好 我知道她肯定也不好受 正处在风口浪尖上 那么多的闲言碎语 她肯定不好受
Well,yeah,I mean this is obviously...I...I can't blame the media,'cause it was, you know, a kind of what I call a juicy story, you know.
恩 确实 我是说这很明显 不过我不会去责怪媒体 因为你也懂的 这就是我说的那种很有料的故事
But there was a lot of stuff that was said about her,
但是大家说了很多她的坏话
You know,you know,the...she trapped me and that she's a gold-digger, I mean this is absolutely nonesense.right.
你知道的 什么她给我下套了啊 为了傍我啊 都是胡扯 对
She's a great girl,em...but you know,
她是个很好的女孩 但是
like it said,it was...it was...awkward because of the circumstances.
就像报道说的 这件事关系有点尴尬
Right,and em,and it's a boy? You'll have to wait and see.
是啊 那个 是男孩吧 我还得等等才知道呢
But,but it's a boy. Well,there are a lot of boys in my family,so the odds 1 are...
但是 就是男孩吧 好吧 我家族男孩还挺多的 几率比较大
Right, that's gonna be a boy. And so em,what's his name?
好吧 就是个男孩嘛 名字取好了吗
Your mom is happy,right?She is gonna be...
你妈妈很开心吧 她会
She's thrilled,yeah,yep,yep,,really,really thrilled.
她很开心 是啊 真的超级开心
So now are you worried thought that...
所以现在你会担心
that how much time you're gonna ,you're gonna travel with...
将来要带着他到处跑 这里那里的
where will you raise the boy? You are funny,Ellen.here?i mean...
他主要会待在哪个城市呢 Ellen 你可真淘气 这里吗 我是说
Here or... well ,both in New york, los angeles, london.
在这还是 在纽约 洛杉矶 伦敦之间
He is gonna travel a lot. That's exciting.
他也会跟着你们跑来跑去的 多爽啊
He or she will travel a lot,yes. Right. Right.
他或者她啦 好吧 好吧
We all know it's a boy. I'll tell you later. Alright.
我们都知道是儿子啦 过段时间 再告诉你 好吧
You said you wanted like a little,en...
你说过你想要一个
if you...if you do have a son,which you will,
如果你有个儿子的话 其实明明已经有了
that he will be...that you want a little "mini-me"
他会 你想让他成为迷你版的你
so I got him a little T-shirt to get him started.
所以 从我为他准备的小衬衫开始吧
And well first of all ,em...actually that would fit me.
首先 这个其实我也穿得上额
That is yours,that's yours. Oh,that's mine.
这个就是你打 给你的 哦 我的
No,this is ,this is his. That's his. That's yours.Look, come on.
这个才是他的 这个是他的 那是你的 看吧
I know...I said I know, Simon. That is hilarious 2.
我最懂你了 这太好笑了
I know,so... okay,boy or girl,I am gonna keep these.
我知道 好吧 无论男的女的这衣服我都会留着的
It will work for either,but...thanks very much.
男孩女孩都可以了啊 谢谢你
But it's gonna be a boy. That's very sweet.Alright.
但肯定是男孩的 你太贴心了 好吧
I have more to talking about, we will be back. we will talke about X FACTOR and other stuff.
我还有更多要聊的 一会回来 我们得聊聊《X FACTOR》什么的