时间:2019-01-20 作者:英语课 分类:实用英语


英语课


十五法、休闲:今天,你有否“雕刻时光”


  周奔驰:你平时喜欢做什么运动?


  What do you do in your spare time?


  黄小蓉:我喜欢打高尔夫,开玩笑,打打羽毛球而已。


  I like to play gulf 1, crack jokes or play badminton.


  周奔驰:我只喜欢像懒猫一样睡懒觉。


  I just like to sleep like a lazy cat.


  黄小蓉:那可是个坏习惯。


  That’s a bad habit.


  周奔驰:不过我时常去一个很好的休闲地方。


  But I often go to a place of leisure.


  黄小蓉:是吗?


  Really?


  周奔驰:我非常喜欢到著名的“雕刻时光”咖啡屋,可以一个人在下午的阳光中发呆,


  很好的咖啡、图书、音乐和阳光。


  I very much like to go to Carving 2 Time caféand doze 3 in the afternoon sunshine. The coffee, books, music and sunshine are just beautiful there.


  黄小蓉:听起来很棒!


  Sounds great.


  周奔驰:以后我可以带你一起去座座。


  I may take you there some day.


  十六法、出国:俺要“大话西游”


  周奔驰:你有出国的想法吗?


  Fancy going abroad?


  黄小蓉:是的,我已经考过了托福。


  Yes. I’ve passed the TOEFL test.


  周奔驰:祝贺你!你最想去的是哪个国家?


  Congratulations. Which country do you like to go best?


  黄小蓉:法国,一个浪漫的国度。


  France. A romantic nation.


  周奔驰:等我的英语学好了,我也想出国看看。


  When I learnt my English well, I also like to go abroad.


  黄小蓉:世上无难事,只要有心人。


  Nothing is really difficult in the world as long as you work hard.


  周奔驰:我的梦想是象“大话西游”中的孙悟空一样,借出差的机会到世界各国转一圈。


  My dream is to travel all around the world while on a business trip just like Sun Wukong in the West Odyssey 4.



n.海湾;深渊,鸿沟;分歧,隔阂
  • The gulf between the two leaders cannot be bridged.两位领导人之间的鸿沟难以跨越。
  • There is a gulf between the two cities.这两座城市间有个海湾。
n.雕刻品,雕花
  • All the furniture in the room had much carving.房间里所有的家具上都有许多雕刻。
  • He acquired the craft of wood carving in his native town.他在老家学会了木雕手艺。
v.打瞌睡;n.打盹,假寐
  • He likes to have a doze after lunch.他喜欢午饭后打个盹。
  • While the adults doze,the young play.大人们在打瞌睡,而孩子们在玩耍。
n.长途冒险旅行;一连串的冒险
  • The march to Travnik was the final stretch of a 16-hour odyssey.去特拉夫尼克的这段路是长达16小时艰险旅行的最后一程。
  • His odyssey of passion, friendship,love,and revenge was now finished.他的热情、友谊、爱情和复仇的漫长历程,到此结束了。
标签: 实用英语 出国
学英语单词