英文原版对话1000个:904 Speak English?
时间:2019-01-20 作者:英语课 分类:原版英语对话1000个
Brian: Hey Fanny.
Fanny: Hey, Brian.
Fanny: Not bad.
Brian: Alright, so we're asking each other questions about our countries, and last question that I asked was 3, "when was a good time to visit?" but I have another question for you, if you don't mind 4.
Brian: As 2 you might 6 have noticed 7, I'm not Chinese, and I don't speak any Chinese.
Fanny: OK.
Brian: Is it going to be hard for someone 8 who only speaks English to travel 9 in your country?
Fanny: Yeah, that's a good question. You know, I mean, if you go to China and now if you cannot speak Chinese, of course 10 it will be a little bit 11 difficult for you because you know there will be the 2008 Olympic 12 games, in Beijing right, in 2008 so there are a lot of Chinese people who can speak English right there, so I think they can help you.
Brian: See, I don't know if I would 13 be going during 14 the Olympic Games because, like, maybe it's really crowded 15 and really kind of busy. I'm thinking 16 to go in... maybe before that when it may be a bit quieter.
Fanny: Hmmm ... sorry. I think maybe I made 17 you confused 18, I mean because people are getting ready for the Olympic Games,so people are just, you know, learn English to communicate 19 with foreigners 20 to help them and to guide 21 them ... so I mean, what I meant, you can find a lot of people who can speak English there.
Brian: Oh, so because of the games many people are learning 22 English ... but I could 23 still ... even 24 if I didn't go during that time, English people are still around.
Fanny: Right, right exactly 25. If you go to the shops most people there can already 26 speak English, Japanese 27 or Korean 28.
Brian: Oh really?
Fanny: Yeah, so ...
Brian: Very talented people in your country.
Fanny: Yeah, we can say that.
- We're going to listen to a report this afternoon. 今天下午我们要去听报告。
- He hates leaving the office and going on holiday.他不愿离开办公室去度假。
- He got work in a hotel as a waiter.他在一家旅馆找到了当服务生的工作。
- In the hotel,the old men were drinking away as usual.在旅馆里,这些老人和往常一样喝个不停。
- We have to go ahead to find a garage.我们得到前边找个修车厂。
- Youth looks ahead and age backward.青年人向前看,老年人向后看。
- It looks as if it might snow.看起来好像要下雪了。
- Might I ask a question?我能问个问题吗?
- I noticed a certain hesitancy in his voice. 我注意到他的声音有点犹豫。
- She cast a sidelong glance at Eric to see if he had noticed her blunder. 她偷偷斜扫了埃里克一眼,看他有没有留意到她的错误。
- We can now travel by air.现在我们可以坐飞机旅行。
- Autumn is the best season for travel.秋天是旅行的最好季节。
- The college course was then cut to three years.大学学制那时缩短到三年。
- Of course,I don't always sleep in the afternoons.当然,我并不总是在下午睡觉。
- I'm just going out for a bit.我正打算出去一会儿。
- When did you change the bit?什么时候换的钻头?
- The 1984 Olympic Games was held in Los Angeles.1984年奥林匹克运动会在洛杉矶举行。
- In the Olympic Games the winner will get a gold medal.在奥运会上优胜者得到一枚金牌。
- Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
- Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
- What did you do with yourself during the summer holidays?暑假你是怎样度过的?
- London is full of visitors during May and June.五六月间伦敦挤满了游客。
- Earth is becoming more and more crowded.地球变得越来越拥挤。
- Guangzhou is a crowded city!广州是个拥挤的城市!
- All thinking men will protest against it.凡是有思想的人都会抗议这件事。
- Thinking is mainly performed with words and other symbols.思想主要是用言语和其他符号来表达的。
- They were not made in china.它们不是中国制造的。
- The monkey made a long arm for the peach.猴子伸臂去摘桃子。
- They asked so many questions that they confused me.他们问了许多问题,都把我弄糊涂了。
- A wise man is never confused.智者不惑。
- I'm afraid we just don't communicate.恐怕我们没法交流。
- Parents communicate with school by internet.家长通过因特网和学校联系。
- Foreigners take some time to adjust to our way of life. 外国人要花一些时间才能适应我们的生活方式。
- The emperor issued an edict forbidding doing trade with foreigners. 皇帝颁布了一项不得和外国人做生意的敕令。
- I guide him in his studies.我辅导他学习。
- A trained dog can act as a guide to a blind person.经过训练的狗能担任盲人的向导。
- When you are learning to ride a bicycle,you often fall off.初学骑自行车时,常会从车上掉下来。
- Learning languages isn't just a matter of remembering words.学习语言不仅仅是记些单词的事。
- Could I open the window?我可以打开窗子吗?
- I could wait ten minutes.我可以等十分钟。
- It was cold yesterday,but it's even colder today. 昨天冷,今天更冷了。
- He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.尽管他经验最少,但教得最好。
- What I want is exactly this one.我要的就是这一个。
- I beg your pardon,what you say is not exactly correct.对不起,你说的话并不完全对。
- We have eaten already.我们已经吃过了。
- I've been there already,so I don't want to go again.我早已去过那里了,所以我不想再去了。
- This is of Japanese make.这是日本制造的。
- He began to learn Japanese three years ago.3年前他开始学日语。