网恋不靠谱?那是你不知道这10个法门
英语课
Internet culture changes at a fast pace -- and so does online dating. Just like in the real world, there are certain styles and approaches to online dating.
互联网文化以飞快的速度发生着变化-网上约会就是其中一种。就像在现实世界中一样,网上约会是有一定的风格和方法的。
Dating website Zoosk recently studied more than 430,000 profiles and nearly 4 million messages to conclude how the most successful online daters do it.
约会网站Zoosk最近研究了约会网站上超过430000份的个人简介和近400万的信息,整理出了最成功的人是如何进行网上约会的。
网恋不靠谱?那是你不知道这10个法门
1. Chat At Night
晚上聊天
According to Zoosk, women prefer late-night chatting between 10pm and 11pm.
据Zoosk所言,女性喜欢在深夜10点到11点之间聊天。
2. Keep Up With The Lingo 1
跟上术语
Make sure you have at least a cursory 2 understanding of slang terms, so that your conversations don't end with you writing "lol. What does that mean?"
确保你至少对俚语有个粗略的了解,这样你们的谈话不会以“lol,这是什么意思?”而告终。
3. Kale Is Cool
健康是很酷的
Being healthy is cool -- one of the most used buzzwords in 2014 was kale.
健康是很酷的—2014最常用的术语之一是“甘蓝“”。
4. Choose Your Descriptors Carefully
仔细选择你的描述方式
The most used descriptor for 2014 was "laid-back." If you're calling yourself "laid-back," make sure it's the truth. Or come up with something more interesting to describe yourself.
2014年最常用的描述词是“随意的”。如果你想用“随意的”来描绘自己,就要确保这是事实。要不然就想出一些更有趣的词来形容你自己。
5. Be Honest About Your Past
诚实地对待你的过去
It can be hard to sum yourself up in one blurb 3, but there are things you can choose to say, and not say. Men who were honest and mentioned exes or divorce received 52% more messages than men who didn't.
在简介中总结自己是件难事,但有些事情你可以选择说或不说。诚实地提到过前妻或离婚的男性收到的消息比那些没有吐露的多52%。
6. Smile!
微笑!
As a general rule, smiling makes you more attractive when you're looking directly at someone, according to Psychological Science.. So good to be smiling in your profile pic.
据心理学所言,作为一个普遍规律,当你直视某人的时候,微笑会使你更具吸引力。所以,人物简介的照片中最好是微笑的样子。
7. Look Casual
表现得随意点
We all know you don't wear that sleek 4 tux every day.
我们都知道你不会每天穿着时尚礼服。
8. Selfies Are Over
别再用自拍了
Zoosk found that selfies decreased messages received by 8% and suggest that you get a friend to take a full body shot, which increased messages received by a massive 203%. And Zoosk says the bathroom selfie, in particular, is out for 2015 (thank goodness).
Zoosk发现,自拍照会使收到的信息减少8%,它建议你让朋友给你拍一张全身照,这样收到的信息会大大增加203%。另外,Zoosk还说,尤其是浴室自拍,到2015年的时候已经过时了。
9. Don't Hide
不要隐瞒
Men who "flew solo" in their photos received 42% and 53% more messages that guys who posed with friends or pets, respectively.
那些照片中只有自己的男性会收到的消息量比与朋友合照的男性多42%,比与宠物合照的男性多53%。
10. Showcase Your Outdoorsy Side
展示户外生活的一面
Your profile pic is the first thing a woman will see when she lands on your page, so make sure yours is having a positive impact.
你个人资料的照片是女性来你页面时看到的第一样东西。所以要确保你的照片能起到积极的影响。
n.语言不知所云,外国话,隐语
- If you live abroad it helps to know the local lingo.住在国外,学一点当地的语言自有好处。
- Don't use all that technical lingo try and explain in plain English.别尽用那种专门术语,用普通的词语解释吧。
adj.粗略的;草率的;匆促的
- He signed with only a cursory glance at the report.他只草草看了一眼报告就签了名。
- The only industry mentioned is agriculture and it is discussed in a cursory sentence.实业方面只谈到农业,而且只是匆匆带了一句。
n.简介,短评
- This book fails to give what the blurb describes.这本书不像该书护封上所描绘的那样好。
- In the blurb I couldn't see anything about thinking at all.在这本书的简介中,我根本找不到任何有关思想的东西。
标签:
网恋