最“恐怖”的情人节祝福(双语)
英语课
May love catch you by the throat and force your lips to break into a smile.
愿爱掐住你的脖子,逼你唇上绽出微笑。
May the files of logic 1 be corrupted 2 in your brain by a bug 3 called LOVE.
愿你脑中的逻辑文件都被一个叫做“爱”的程序故障破坏掉。
May you unleash 4 a storm of affection on your loved ones.
愿你将狂风暴雨般的情感倾注到你所爱的人身上。
May chocolates, candies and lovely treats bombard your family members, friends and dear ones.
愿你的家人、朋友和恋人被许多巧克力、糖果和爱的盛宴狂轰乱炸。
May romantic gifts lose their destination and find a way to your shack 5.
愿浪漫好礼迷失路途,从而来到你的小屋中。
May you be the first victim, if charms indeed can kill.
如果魅力真能杀死人,希望你是第一个受害者。
May you drown into the ocean of two beautiful eyes with none to save you.
愿你被一双美目的海洋淹没,而完全没有得救的可能。
May cupid arrest you and lock your finger with an engagement ring.
愿丘比特逮捕你,并用一枚订婚戒指锁住你的手指。
May you run like hell, but trip at the altar and watch your poor single status die a happy death.
愿你在不要命的奔逃中跌倒在祭坛上,于是眼睁睁看着你的单身生活幸福地死去。
n.逻辑(学);逻辑性
- What sort of logic is that?这是什么逻辑?
- I don't follow the logic of your argument.我不明白你的论点逻辑性何在。
(使)败坏( corrupt的过去式和过去分词 ); (使)腐化; 引起(计算机文件等的)错误; 破坏
- The body corrupted quite quickly. 尸体很快腐烂了。
- The text was corrupted by careless copyists. 原文因抄写员粗心而有讹误。
n.虫子;故障;窃听器;vt.纠缠;装窃听器
- There is a bug in the system.系统出了故障。
- The bird caught a bug on the fly.那鸟在飞行中捉住了一只昆虫。
vt.发泄,发出;解带子放开
- They hope to create allies to unleash against diseases,pests,and invasive species.他们希望创造出一些新群体来对付疾病、害虫和一些有侵害性的物种。
- Changing water levels now at times unleash a miasma of disease from exposed sewage.如今,大坝不时地改变水位,从暴露的污水释放出了疾病瘴气。