艾伦脱口秀第243期:展示幕后的故事
英语课
It really is a love fest and considering you quit the day I started and I hold no grudge 1 这个真是一场爱的集结 考虑到我开始的那天你就辞职了 我没什么怨恨的意思
by the way I do actually feel guilty about that,I genuinely 2 do 顺便说一下 对此我真的感到非常内疚 我是真诚的
cuz I didn't think about that which is your first day 因为我没想过那天是你的第一天
and 2 hours before you were starting,I held a press conference to said about I'm leaving 在节目前的两小时 我举行了一个公开会议 说我要离开
nice wave to you to start,but that was Fox's idea not mine 这是对你开始的善意招呼 但是那是福克斯的主意 不是我的
It's funy cuz when he walked on I whispered to him 有趣的是 当他走过来时我跟他说了一阵悄悄话
It's like I start and you quit?what'll happen what i'll do, you don't even know yet 就像是 我开始了你退出?接下来会发生什么 我该怎么做 你还不知道?
but it was an interesting way to start,but things happened the way they happened 这是一种有趣的方式来开头 事情照着安排发生了
but I really have been enjoying my time with you,yeah so have I 但是我真的很享受与你在一起的时光 是的 我也是
I said when I signed on the Idol,I would show you the behind the scenes 我说过当我去了美偶 我将给大家展示幕后的故事
cuz there are a lot of things that happen that a lot of people don't see what happening 因为那儿发生了 很多不为人知的事
even though it's a live show,they really shoot around it 即使那是一个直播秀 他们真的全方位地记录了它
and one of the things when we first started working together,I noticed how touchy Simon was 在我们刚开始合作时我就发现了一件事 我注意到西蒙是那么的好摸
you remember how I was sitting to him at first 你记得吗 我第一次跟你坐在一起时
and then I kept moving further and further away,that was my doing 我就不停地往旁边挪 我就是那样做的
because everytime I sat next to him this happened 因为每次我坐他旁边的时候就会发生这种事
n.不满,怨恨,妒嫉;vt.勉强给,不情愿做
- I grudge paying so much for such inferior goods.我不愿花这么多钱买次品。
- I do not grudge him his success.我不嫉妒他的成功。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀