TED演讲:关于听的艺术(9)
时间:2019-01-18 作者:英语课 分类:TED演讲国际问题篇
英语课
Do you see what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?
Whatever the eye sees, then there's always sound happening. 无论眼睛看到什么,总有声音随之进行。
So there's always, always that huge,I mean, just this kaleidoscope of things to draw from. 因此,常常会有,确切地说,千变万化的东西作为我的声音源泉。
So all of my performances are based on entirely 1 what I experience,and not by learning a piece of music, putting on someone else's interpretation 2 of it,buying all the CDs possible of that particular piece of music, and so on and so forth 3. 因此,我所有的表演都基于我的一些经历,学会一段音乐,不是加入别人的理解,或是研究一些与那段音乐有关的光盘,等等等等。
Because that isn't giving me enough of something that is so raw and so basic,and something that I can fully 4 experience the journey of. 因为那样不会让我接触到最原始的东西,那种让我可以完全感受过程的东西。
So it may be that, in certain halls, this dynamic may well work. 所以很有可能,在某些演奏厅里,这样的强弱力度会很不错。
It may be that in other halls, they're simply not going to experience that at all and so therefore, my level of soft,gentle playing may have to be... 可能在其他地方,人们肯能一点也不会有那样的感受了,因此,我发出的轻声,柔和的声音可能是这样的。
Do you see what I mean? So, because of this explosion in access to sound,especially through the deaf community. 明白我的意思了吗? 因此,就因为获取声音的这个特别因素,特别是对于聋人群体来说。
ad.全部地,完整地;完全地,彻底地
- The fire was entirely caused by their neglect of duty. 那场火灾完全是由于他们失职而引起的。
- His life was entirely given up to the educational work. 他的一生统统献给了教育工作。
n.解释,说明,描述;艺术处理
- His statement admits of one interpretation only.他的话只有一种解释。
- Analysis and interpretation is a very personal thing.分析与说明是个很主观的事情。
adv.向前;向外,往外
- The wind moved the trees gently back and forth.风吹得树轻轻地来回摇晃。
- He gave forth a series of works in rapid succession.他很快连续发表了一系列的作品。
标签:
TED演讲