英乐时空Take A Bow
Take A Bow Madonna
Take A 1)Bow 爱已落幕
Take a bow, 2)the night is over 谢幕,演出已经结束。
This 3)masquerade is getting older 妆容已渐渐模糊。
Lights are low, 4)the curtains down 调暗灯光,垂下幕布,
There's no one here 没有一个观众。
Say your 5)lines 你的台词倒背如流,
But do you feel them 但你是否半点感觉也无?
Do you 6)mean what you say 说过的话是否来自内心深处,
When there's no one around 当你自己独处?
Watching you, watching me, 看着你,看着我,
One lonely star 只看到一颗孤星的苦楚。
[One lonely star you don't know who you are]
I've always 7)been in love with you 我一直爱着你,
I guess you've always known 1 it's true 我想你一直知道这个事实。
You 8)took my love for granted 2, why oh why 为什么你会觉得爱你是理所当然,
The 9)show is over, say good-bye 演出结束,就应该说再见。
Say good-bye [bye bye], say good-bye 说再见。
Say good-bye 说再见。
Make them laugh, it comes so easy 让观众发笑并不难,
When you get to the 10)part 当你伤害我的一幕上演。
Where you're breaking my heart
Hide behind your smile, 在你的微笑背后躲躲闪闪,
All the world loves a clown 3 因为每个人都喜欢丑角的扮演。
11)Wish you well, 希望你一切都好,
I cannot stay 留下我办不到。
You 12)deserve an award for the role that you played 你的演技应该得到奖赏,
No more masquerade, 不用补妆,
You're one lonely star 因为只剩你一个人在舞台上。
All the world is a stage 世界就是一个大舞台,
And everyone has their part 每个人都有自己的角色安排。
But how was I to know which way the story'd go 我猜不到这故事的结局,
How 13)was I to know you'd break 也想不到你会把我伤害,
You'd break my heart 把我伤害。
I've always been in love with you 我一直爱着你,
I guess you've always known it's true 我想你一直知道这个事实。
You took my love for granted, why oh why 为什么你会觉得爱你是理所当然,
The show is over, say good-bye 演出结束,就应该说再见。
Say good-bye [bye bye], say good-bye 说再见。
Say good-bye 说再见。
- He is a known artist.他是一个知名的艺术家。
- He is known both as a painter and as a statesman.他是知名的画家及政治家。
- The president granted a general amnesty for all political prisoners. 总统大赦了所有的政治犯。
- She feared she would not be granted re-entry into Britain. 她担心不会获准再次踏足英伦。