经典英文歌曲:Iridio - Night Prayer:志同道合
时间:2019-01-10 作者:英语课 分类:经典英文歌曲
英语课
自德国的IRIDIO组合,由成员Valentina和Franz组成。他们两人在童年时就对音乐有了兴趣并表现出来惊人的天赋,后来相差不到一年时间里,他们分别担任了两个乐队的重任:VALENTINA于1998年当上了 “Beholder” 重金属乐队的主唱; FRANZ在1997年成为了“ Louisiana Train”布鲁斯乐队的一名键盘手。且都举行了音乐会,参加过一些知名的音乐节。俗谚道:志不同道不合。在POP & DANCE 的共同认识的交集下,他们【坠入了爱河】,并在2002年组建了他们的“IRIDIO”,寓意为他们所有的音乐经历和尝试混合的结果。电子乐的飘渺.迷幻,再加上VALENTINA的声音,仿佛让人置身仙境!真的是一支非常有实力的组合!
This lonely road I am walking on
我正行走在一条寂静的小路
Where did it begin? Where will it end?
忘记了起点,也看不到终点
And when the dark night comes
当夜色逐渐弥漫
Who will save my soul?
谁将来拯救我的灵魂
On my lonely road will I walk alone?
在这孤独的路上我会一直一个人走么?
I never feared darkness coming near
当黑暗的幕布低下来低下来 我从没恐惧过
Now I don’t know why I behold 2 the sky
现在的我却不知为何凝视着天空
To find the brightest star
为了找寻那颗最亮的星
With it’s brilliant light
行走在它灿烂的光辉下
So I pray to thee, will you shine on me?
于是我向你祈祷 你将用光照着我吗?
Mother Moonlight, fill my scared eyes
母亲般温柔的月光,拂去我眼中的不安
Light up my way with your brightest ray
用你最明亮的光线,来指引着我走向前方
Shining on everything through the clouds
穿过层云 照耀一切
Take my hands, till the morning will come.
紧握我的双手,直到拂晓
This dusty 3 road where I walk alone
我正走在这泥泞的路上
With my restless 4 heart and my tired bones
它让我的心儿得不到休息,骨头也感觉到疼痛
It’s going on and on
可它却还在蜿蜒
But I know for sure
但我坚信
That it’s leading me to the world of dreams
它将牵引着我走向梦想的世界
This lonely road You are not alone
这一条寂寞的路,你并不孤单
I am walking on When you leave your home
我正在步步行走,当你离开家的时候
Where did it begin? And you're far away
它的起点应在哪里你渐行渐远
Where will it end? On a dusty way
它会在哪里结束,在坎坷的路上
And when the dark night comes I will always care
而当黑色的夜扬起 我将永远注视着你
Who will save my soul? And I will be there
谁将唤醒我的灵魂,那是我将回到你的身边
On my lonely road Every time you call my name
我这孤独的路 每一次你呼唤我的名字时
will I walk alone?
我会一直一个人走么?
I never feared darkness coming near
当黑暗弥漫,我从未感到恐惧
Now I don’t know why I behold the sky
现在的我却不知为何凝视着天空
To find the brightest star
寻找到那颗最亮的星
With it’s brilliant light
庇护在它最灿烂的光辉下
So I pray to thee, will you shine on me?
于是我向你祈祷,你听得到吗
n.祈祷,祈求,请求,恳求;祷文,祷告者,恳求者
- We heard the calling of the bells to prayer.我们听见了召唤祈祷的钟声。
- Everyone in church knelt in prayer.教堂里每个人都跪着祈祷。
v.看,注视,看到
- The industry of these little ants is wonderful to behold.这些小蚂蚁辛勤劳动的样子看上去真令人惊叹。
- The sunrise at the seaside was quite a sight to behold.海滨日出真是个奇景。
adj.积满灰尘的;无聊的,含糊的,粉末状的
- He was pulling dead roots from the dusty earth.他正在从土中拔出枯死的根茎。
- One spring it was very windy and dusty here.有一年春天这里风沙很大。
标签:
经典英文歌曲