新课标小学英语阅读100篇 94
时间:2019-01-09 作者:英语课 分类:新课标小学英语阅读100篇
94.Books on "How to"书在“如何”
Books on how to do things are ,书怎么做事情,
very popular 1 in America today.在今天的美国很受欢迎。
There are about four to five thousand kinds of大约有四到五千种
books with the title 2 "How to ... ".书的标题“如何……”。
One book may tell you how to make more money.一本书会告诉你如何赚更多的钱。
Another may tell you how to save 3 or spend it.另一个可能会告诉你如何拯救或花钱。
And another may explain 4 how to give your money away.和另一个可以解释如何给你的钱了。
Some "How to ... " books tell you一些“如何……“书告诉你
how to choose a way of making a living 5 and how to succeed 6 in it.如何选择谋生的一种方式和如何成功在它。
However 7, if you fail 8, you can buy a book which is called然而,如果你失败了,你可以买一本书,叫做
"How to Turn a Failure 9 into a Success 10. "“如何将失败转化为成功。“
If you would 11 like to become very rich,如果你想变得很富有,
you can buy the book "How to Make a Million 12."你可以买这本书“如何让一百万。”
If you never make any money at all,如果你不会赚钱,
you may need a book called你可能需要一本叫做
"How to Live on Nothing. "“如何生活在没有。“
If you are unhappy 13 with your life 14,如果你不满意你的生活,
you can read "How to Love Every Minute of Your Life. "你可以阅读“如何爱你生命的每一分钟。“
There is even 15 a book called "How to Kill 16 Yourself 17. "甚至有一本书叫做“如何杀死你自己。“
WORD BANK
popular adj.流行的
受欢迎的
save/seiv/v.节省,积攒
explain/ik'splein/v.解释,
说明
succeed v.成功
fail/feil/v.失败
- " Mary " is a very popular name for a girl.“ 玛丽 ”是个很常见的女孩名字。
- He likes to play football and to sing popular songs.他喜欢踢足球和唱流行歌曲。
- I don't think I am worthy of such an honourable title.这样的光荣称号,我可担当不起。
- She has won the title of the world's champion.她获得了世界冠军的称号。
- Why didn't you save me?你为什么不救我?
- We have to save old newspapers.我们得保存旧报纸。
- She knows how to explain it.她知道怎么解释它。
- Could you explain that again?您能再解释一遍吗?
- Nowadays it is very easy to earn a living.现今谋生很容易。
- I'll never forget that as long as I am living.这事我至死也不会忘记。
- It was a good try but it didn't succeed.这是一个很好的尝试,但没有成功。
- If he has no children, who will succeed?如果他没有孩子,谁将继位?
- It's raining hard.However,I still want to go there.虽然下着大雨,我还是想去那儿。
- However, this does not always happen.然而,这种情况并不总是发生。
- If I should fail I would try again.万一失败,我还要试一试。
- If you fail now,who will pick up the pieces?你现在要是失败了,谁来收拾残局?
- He thought of a reason to explain away his failure.他想出一个理由为他的失败辩解。
- The cake we made was somewhat of a failure.我们做的蛋糕不大成功。
- The party looks like being a success after all.无论怎么说这次聚会看起来是成功的。
- All in all,it has been a great success.总的来说,非常成功。
- Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
- Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
- I've seen it a million times.我在书上看过无数遍了。
- What will you do if you had a million dollars?如果你有一百万美元,你会干什么?
- With all his money,he is unhappy.尽管他有那么多钱,他也并不愉快。
- I'm unhappy about the work you did for me.你替我做这件事我不太满意。
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
- At last he knew the meaning of life.终于,他知道了生命的意义。
- It was cold yesterday,but it's even colder today. 昨天冷,今天更冷了。
- He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.尽管他经验最少,但教得最好。
- Many ants kill the horse.蚁多可杀马。
- She wants to kill me.她想杀了我。