英语晨读:林边小驻
英语课
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening[雪夜林边小驻]
Whose woods these are I think I know, 我知道林子的主人是谁,
His house is in the village though. 虽村落是他所居之地。
He will not see me stopping here, 他不会看到我停留于此,
To watch his woods fill up with snow. 凝视他的林子雪花纷飞。
My little horse must think it queer, 我的小马一定以我为怪,
To stop without a farmhouse 1 near, 近无房舍,为何停伫。
Between the woods and frozen lake, 况只有林子与冰湖,
The darkest evening of the year. 和一年中最黑之夜。
He gives his harness bells a shake, 他轻摇铃具
To ask if there is some mistake. 询问有错与否。
The only other sound's the sweep, 唯一的回复来自,
Of easy wind and downy flake 2. 软雪和清风。
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. 林子很美——昏暗而幽深,
But I have promises to keep, 但我已有约定。
And miles to go before I sleep. 沉醉前还有一段路要走
And miles to go before I sleep 沉醉前还有一段路要走。
n.农场住宅(尤指主要住房)
- We fell for the farmhouse as soon as we saw it.我们对那所农舍一见倾心。
- We put up for the night at a farmhouse.我们在一间农舍投宿了一夜。
标签:
英语晨读