中英双语:世界杯期间的“男女约法九章”
英语课
1.The Television set's remote control belongs to me for the whole month.电视遥控器归我掌控一个月。
2. You should not walk in front of TV whenever I am watching any match, you better freeze where you are or crawl 1 on the floor.
我看比赛的时候请不要挡住我的视线,或者站立不动,或者趴在地板上。
3.You must support the same team I support.
请务必和我支持同一球队。
4.No talking during the games, wait until Half-time or end of the game.
比赛期间请保持安静,有话请等到中场休息或者比赛结束。
5.Repeats and match Highlights 2 are as good as live matches, So I will watch them too.
重播和精彩瞬间与现场直播同等重要,我也不能错过。
6.Tell all your friends not to give birth or get married during the World Cup because we won't have time to attend their ceremonies.
通知你的朋友们,世界杯期间不要结婚或者生子,因为我们没有时间参加典礼。
7.Make sure you don't ask silly questions such as; is that Chelsea versus 3 China? (Chelsea is a football club in England and China is not participating in this year's world cup finals) .
请保证不要问我以下愚蠢问题:这是切尔西对中国的比赛么?(切尔西是英国的足球俱乐部,而中国并没有进入这次世界杯决赛圈。)8.No funny faces to my friends whenever they come to watch matches with me.
我的朋友们来家里和我一起看球的时候不要闹笑话。
9.Smile every time EXCEPT when my team is losing ...hope you get me clear?
除了我支持的球队输球的时候,你想怎么笑都可以……我说清楚了么?
vi./n.爬行,匍匐行进;缓慢(费力)地行进
- We learn to crawl before we learn to walk.我们学会走路之前先要学会爬。
- She slowed the car to a crawl.她把车开得很慢。
n.头发挑染部分;全球知名儿童刊物及相关产品的发行和销售商的名称、商号及商标
- The report highlights the major problems facing society today. 报告特别强调了当今社会所面临的主要问题。
- The report highlights a number of instances of injustice. 这篇报道重点列举了一些不公正的实例。
标签:
世界杯