旅游英语口语:观光常用语
英语课
Where is the tourist information office?
在哪里有旅游信息中心?
Do you have a sightseeing brochure for this town?
在这个镇上有观光手册吗?
Do you have a free city map?
你有免费的城市地图吗?
I’d like a bus route map
我想要张巴士线路图
Could you tell me some interesting places in this town?
能告诉我一些好玩的地方吗?
I’m interested in architecture.
我对建筑学感兴趣
Where is the best place to meet young people?
遇见青年人最好的地方在哪?
I’d like to see T Church.
我想看看T教堂。
I’d like to go to WorldTradeCenter.
我要去世贸中心
I’d like to go shopping. Where is the downtown area?
我想去购物。市区在哪?
Where is the place to enjoy a nice view?
在哪能看到美好风光?
Is it far from here?
那离这里远吗?
Can I walk down there?
我能走着去那吗?
How long does it take to get there on foot?
步行到那里需要多长时间?
Can I go there by bus?
我能乘巴士去那吗?
Could you recommend some places where I could go and come back in a day?
能推荐一个一天往返的的地方吗?
I’d like to take the horse-drawn carriage. How much does it cost?
我想乘马车。多少钱?
Are there any sightseeing boats?
这有观光船吗?
Is there a two-hour sightseeing cruise 1?
有两小时的观光船吗?
Can I make a reservation 2 here?
我可以预订吗?
Can I buy a ticket here?
我能在这买票吗?
How far is it from here?
那离这里多远?
How can I get to the cathedral?
我怎么去大教堂?
You should take the number 5 bus
你应该坐5路车去
Where can I get the bus?
我在哪乘车?
Where is the restroom?
洗手见在哪?
Could you show me the way on this map?
你能在地图上给我指路吗?
Could you write it down here?
能写在这吗?
Do you have the changing of the guard today?
你们今天警卫换岗吗?
What time?
几点拉?
Is the museum of art open today?
今天艺术馆开门吗?
How much is the entrance fee?
门票多少钱?
Is there a gift shop?
那有礼品店吗?
Is the botanic garden open today?
今天植物园开门吗?
How late the department stores are open?
商店最晚开到几点?
Are they open on Sundays?
他们周日开门吗?
What time does it open and close?
这什么时候开门和结束?
I’d like to take a sightseeing tour.
我想感受观光旅行
Is there a sightseeing bus tour?
这有观光巴士旅行吗?
What kind of tours do you have?
你想要什么样的行程?
Can I have a tour brochure?
能给我一个观光册子吗?
Do you have a full-day tour?
你有一个整天的观光吗?
Is there a morning tour?
有早上的观光吗?
Do you have a night tour?
有晚上的观光吗?
Could you tell me where we’ll visit on this tour?
能告诉我我们将参观哪些地方吗?
Is there a tour that visits the statue of liberty 3?
有去自由女神像的观光吗?
Could you recommend some popular tours?
能推荐一些适合我的行程吗?
Do you stop at the Australia stock 4 exchange?
能停在澳大利亚证券交易市场吗?
No. we’ll see it from the bus.
不。我们在车上看
How long does it take to complete the tour?
多长时间完成行程?
Are any meals included?
包含食物吗?
What time do you leave?
你什么时间离开?
What time will you come back?
你什么时候回来?
Where do you leave?
你要上哪里?
Where and what time will you come back?
你什么时间,在哪回来?
Could you pick me up at Boston hotel?
你能在波士顿酒店接我吗?
Do we have free time at central park?
在中心公园有自由活动的时间吗?
Could you drop me off at Boston hotel?
能在波士顿酒店停一下吗?
Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide?
我们有中文导游吗?
Is there a tour with a Chinese-speaking guide?
这有带中文导游的行程吗?
I’d like to hire a Chinese-speaking guide.
我想雇一个中文导游
I’m sorry. We have only English-speaking guides.
对不起,我们只有英文导游
I’d like to go to sightseeing by taxi.
我想乘出租车观光
How much is it for a day?
一天多少钱?
Do you have any other tours?
你有其他行程吗?
What is that?
那是什么?
How high is it?
它有多高?
Who lived here?
谁住在这?
What is the name of that river?
这条河叫什么名字?
How long do we stop here?
我们在这停多久?
Do I have enough time to take pictures?
我们有时间照相吗?
Do I have time to eat?
我们有吃东西的时间
Can I go to the restroom?
我能去洗手间吗?
By what time should I be back to the bus?
什么时候我应该回到车上?
How long does it take to get there?
多长时间能到那?
Thank you. I had a great time.
谢谢,我感觉很好
Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the post office?
打扰一下。能告诉我去邮局怎么走?
Where is the bank?
银行在哪?
How can I get to this address?
我怎么到这个地址?
Where does this street lead to?
这条街通向哪里?
Excuse me. How can I get to the Union Church?
打扰一下。我怎么去联盟教堂?
Go straight and turn to the left at the second traffic light.
直走第二个红绿灯左转
I’d like to go to Washington Square.
我要去华盛顿广场
Can I walk down there?
我能步行到那吗?
You should take a bus
你应该乘车
Which bus?
什么线路?
How many bus stops until there?
去那多少站?
v.巡航,航游,缓慢巡行;n.海上航游
- They went on a cruise to Tenerife.他们乘船去特纳利夫岛。
- She wants to cruise the canals of France in a barge.她想乘驳船游览法国的运河。
n.保留条件,限制条件;预订座位
- The instruction should be carried out without any reservation.应当不折不扣地执行这个指示。
- I accept your statement without reservation.我完全相信你的话。
n.自由,自由权;冒昧行为
- He stood for the cause of liberty and justice.他为自由和正义的事业而奋斗。
- You are at liberty to do as you please.你可以随意行事。