中英翻唱:You don't live here anymore英文版女人花
时间:2019-01-03 作者:英语课 分类:中英翻唱歌曲
You don't live here anymore 1英文版女人花
by Sofia Kallgren索菲亚格林
Everything has changed, everything's arranged 2
所有的一切已改变,所有的一切已冥冥中注定
eversince you close the door
自从你关上门
I'm stronger everyday 4 since 3 you went away.
自从你走了之后,我一天比一天更坚强
I guess I will not cry anymore
我以为我不会再哭泣
all the nights dark 5 with them before
但每一个黑夜都在眼泪中度过
And the days I've learn to love them more
而如今的我已学会更加热爱生活
Even 6 though 7 you're somewhere 8 here beside
你远在天边,却仿似在眼前
Stay away. You don't live here anymore
虽然你已离开,虽然你已不在
I could've been captived all like it was 9 before
但你令我深深着迷,长此以往
when I thought 10 our love was true 11
我想我们的爱是真切的
But everything's surreal.
但一切已顿成梦幻
That is how I feel.
这就是我的感受
So I painted all in blue
很伤心
Lots of memories 12 live inside 13 on me
太多的记忆铭刻在脑海里
even if our love has gone
即使我们的爱已不存在
And maybe I was wrong
但或许我是错的
I thought I'd be so strong.
我以为我会很坚强
可现在,只剩下我,孤零零一个
Sometimes when it's cold
有时候天很冷
I long for you to hold.
我多么需要你拥抱我
Now I think I realize
现在我才意识到
I have to change my mind,
我想我需要改变主意
leave my dreams behind
留下我的梦
Cause you don't live here anymore
因为你已不在
you don't live here anymore
你已不在
- She doesn't live here anymore.她已不在这里住了。
- He doesn't come here anymore.他再也不到这儿来。
- The party was arranged quickly. 聚会很快就安排好了。
- Chairs in rows are not as conducive to discussion as chairs arranged in a circle. 椅子成排摆放不如成圈摆放便于讨论。
- He's been working in a bank since leaving school.自从毕业后,他就一直在一家银行工作。
- I have known him ever since I was a child.我自孩提时代起就已经认识他了。
- Sweeping the floor is his everyday work.扫地是他的日常工作。
- He practices speaking English everyday.他每天练习说英语。
- The night is too dark for us to see.夜间太暗,我们看不见。
- The sky was dark blue and clear when the moon came up.月亮出来时,天空是深蓝色的,非常晴朗。
- It was cold yesterday,but it's even colder today. 昨天冷,今天更冷了。
- He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.尽管他经验最少,但教得最好。
- It's quite pleasant today,though the wind is rather cool.尽管风有点凉,今天天气还是很不错的。
- I will have a try even though I should fail.哪怕失败,我也要试一下。
- He's from somewhere in the middle east.他从中东某个地方来。
- Somewhere in the united states.在美国的某个地方。
- It was just a thought.这仅仅是一个想法。
- She thought he had a cold.她认为他感冒了。
- He who doesn't reach the Great Wall is not a true man.不到长城非好汉。
- I will come and see if it is true.我要来了解一下,是否真有其事。
- My memories of childhood are hazy and episodic. 我儿时的回忆是一些朦朦胧胧的松散片段。
- The music evoked memories of her youth. 这乐曲勾起了她对青年时代的回忆。
- Two minutes later we were inside the taxi.两分钟以后我们已经坐在出租车里面了。
- He will be back inside two days.他将在两天内回来。