酒店英语口语就该这么说 第28期:乘出租车 航空邮寄时间
时间:2018-12-30 作者:英语课 分类:酒店英语口语就该这么说
英语课
乘出租车
请问我们可以搭出租车过去吗?
A: it seems too complicated 1. We'll get lost, I'm afraid. Shall we take a taxi?
听起来太复杂,我担心我们会迷路的。请问我们可以搭出租车过去吗?
B: No problem.
没问题。
同类问句:
Could you order a taxi for us?
麻烦你帮我们叫一辆出租车。
Yes, I'd be glad to. (Asking the bellman to call a taxi for the two guests.) By the way, the Friendship Store is near some scenic 2 spots, which are alive with activity. They are well-known even abroad and much appreciated by foreign guests. If you're interested in that, you might go there and have a cup of coffee.
(让行李员帮这两个客人叫出租车。)顺便提一下,友谊商店附近有几个很热门的景点。即使在国外,它们也很出名,很多外国游客赞赏不巳。如果你们有兴趣,不妨去走走,还可以喝点咖啡。
航空邮寄时间
寄到上海需要多少天?
A:Certainly, madam. Would you like to send it by airmail 3 or surface mail?
当然可以。您要用航空还是海运邮寄?
B:By airmail, please. How long does it take for this to arrive in Shanghai?
请用航空邮寄。寄到上海需要多少天?
同类问句:
Since you send it by air mail, it will take about five days.
既然您用航空邮寄,大约得要5天。
How much is it to Shanghai?
这个小包寄到上海多少钱?
I'll weigh it for you...It weights 2 kilos, and will cost 72 Hong Kong dollars.
我帮您称称看......重2千克,邮费72港币。
That's expensive! Could you charge it to my room bill then?
好贵!请记在我的客房账单上好吗?
Certainly, madam. I'll need your signature 4 and room number, please.
好的,女士。我需要您的房间号码和签字。
adj.错综复杂的,麻烦的,结构复杂的
- The poem is so complicated that I cannot make out its meaning.这首诗太复杂,我理解不了它的意思。
- This is the most complicated case I have ever handled.这是我所处理过的最为复杂的案子。
adj.自然景色的,景色优美的
- The scenic beauty of the place entranced the visitors.这里的美丽风光把游客们迷住了。
- The scenic spot is on northwestern outskirts of Beijing.这个风景区位于北京的西北远郊。
n.航空邮件,航空邮政
- I told her to send the letter by airmail.我叫她把那封信寄航空。
- A letter sent by airmail will get to Europe quickly.寄往欧洲的航空邮件马上就会到达。