新视野大学英语视听说教程 3 Unit 3-9
时间:2018-12-29 作者:英语课 分类:新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3
MODEL3 Why not have both our parents here for Christmas?
Script 1
Amy: You know, Christmas is coming. And I haven’t seen 2 Dad for ages—he always has such 3 great stories to tell.
Bill 4: I know we went t my folks’ last year, but my Mom’s been pretty sick. This might 5 be her last Christmas.
Amy: She’s been ill, but don’t exaggerate 6. You just don’t like my mother. That’s why you don’t want to go to my parents
Bill: She’s never liked me. Never thought 7 I was 8 good enough for you.
Amy: Well, you’re not… But seriously, Mom’s not so sad. She’s just got 9 a thick skin 10 and likes to hide 11 her feelings 12
Bill: I don’t think so.
Amy: Why not have our both families here for Christmas?
Bill: That would 13 make twenty-two of us if we invited 14 everybody 15.
Amy: Why not just have our parents here for Christmas?
Bill: Good idea. Just don’t sit me next to your mother.
- It's easy to identify his script.他的笔迹容易辨认。
- The script is massaged into final form.这篇稿子经过修改已定稿。
- Since I left college, I have not seen him.自从我离开大学以后,就没有见过他了。
- I hope to have seen the film next week.我希望下星期能看到这部电影。
- He is such a man.他是这样一个人。
- He spent all his money,he is such a fool.他这样傻,花光了所有的钱。
- Bill is both a good swimmer and a good cook.比尔不仅是个游泳好手,而且是个烹调能手。
- It will save trouble if you pay the bill now.如果你现在付账就没事了。
- It looks as if it might snow.看起来好像要下雪了。
- Might I ask a question?我能问个问题吗?
- If you exaggerate,people will no longer believe you.如果你说话虚夸,人们便不会相信你了。
- Don't exaggerate the difficulties of your work.别夸大你的工作困难。
- It was just a thought.这仅仅是一个想法。
- She thought he had a cold.她认为他感冒了。
- I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
- I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。
- You need a skin test.你需要做个皮肤测试。
- Your skin is very dry.你的肌肤非常干燥。
- She tried to hide her feelings.她设法掩藏她的感情。
- Are you trying to hide something from me?你是不是有什么事想瞒着我?
- She had feelings of guilt about leaving her children and going to work. 她因离开自己的孩子去工作而感到内疚。
- Are you being completely honest about your feelings? 你丝毫没有隐瞒你的感情吗?
- Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
- Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
- He hoped they would not feel affronted if they were not invited . 他希望如果他们没有获得邀请也不要感到受辱。
- They only invited Jack and Sarah as an afterthought . 他们邀请杰克和萨拉不过是事后想起的补救办法。