时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:天才宝贝熊


英语课

 We caught a fish even when we were not trying.


我们甚至还没怎么费劲呢,就钓到一条鱼。
Sometimes that's the best way to fish.
有时候,这是钓鱼的最佳途径。
It's just a little fish.
这只是一条很小的鱼。
Hmm, maybe this isn't the fish we want.
嗯,也许这不是我们想要的鱼。
That's what I was thinking 1.
我也是这么想的。
Maybe I should see if there're any bigger fish down there.
也许我应该看看那里是否有更大点的鱼。
Good idea!
好主意!
You can take a look.
你可以去看看。
Aren't I a good swimmer?
我是不是一个很好的游泳运动员?
Just Like a fish!
就像鱼一样!
Look what I've caught for mother bear!
看看我为熊妈妈抓到了什么!
I bet 2 she'll like what I've caught even better!
我敢打赌,她会更喜欢我抓的这个!
You! Look out! Watch out! Hey...
你!当心!注意!哎...

1 thinking
n.思考,思想;adj.思考的,有理性的;vbl.想,思考
  • All thinking men will protest against it.凡是有思想的人都会抗议这件事。
  • Thinking is mainly performed with words and other symbols.思想主要是用言语和其他符号来表达的。
2 bet
v.打赌,以(与)...打赌;n.赌注,赌金;打赌
  • I bet you can't do this puzzle.我敢说,你解决不了这个难题。
  • I offered to bet with him.我提出与他打赌。
标签: 天才宝贝熊