天才宝贝熊 第68期:小熊的愿望(1)
英语课
Little Bear, Ready for bed?
小熊准备好要睡觉了吗?
It's not dark yet.
天还没黑呢。
It looks dark to me.
我看天已经黑了。
Not with all those stars.
只是星星不多。
The stars are bright, that's true.
星星好亮啊,说的对。
Did you make a wish on the first star you saw?
你看到第一个星星的时候许愿了吗?
No. I forgot.
没有,我忘记了。
Do you think I can still get my wish?
我现在还可以许愿吗?
Mmm, you never know.
嗯,试试看呐。
l wish I was a bird.
我想变成一只小鸟。
So I could fly as high as the stars.
这样我就可以飞很高,跟星星们一样。
Oh, that sounds nice.
哦,听起来不错。
But even birds have to sleep at the end of a long day.
但小鸟晚上也得睡觉啊。
I'll help you fly all the way into bed.
我可以帮你在床上飞翔。
Higher, higher.
越来越高,越来越高。
Better prepare for a crash landing 1.
你得做好落地的准备啊。
That was fun.
太好玩了。
Can we do it again?
可以再来一次吗?
That's enough for now.
今天就玩到这里。
Good night, Little Bear.
晚安,小熊。
But I'm not tired.
可是我还不困。
It's time for you to be tucked 2 in, Little Bear.
你该睡觉了,小熊。
Shall I read you a bedtime 3 story?
要不我给你讲个睡前故事?
I'd rather make a wish.
我还是再许个愿吧。
What are you going to wish for?
你想许什么愿?
Hmm, well, I wish I could sit on the cloud and float up to the stars.
嗯,我想乘着云飘到星星旁边。
Maybe you could fall asleep on the cloud.
也许你会在云朵上睡着。
That would be nice.
那样多好啊。
Yes, that would be nice.
是的,多美好啊。
1 landing
n.登陆;着陆;楼梯平台
- Owing to engine trouble,the plane had to make a forced landing.由于发动机出了毛病,飞机不得不进行迫降。
- When are we landing?我们什么时候着陆?
标签:
天才宝贝熊