李阳标准美语46b
时间:2018-11-30 作者:英语课 分类:李阳标准美语
Welcome to side B
为什么今年冬天这么冷?
why is it so cold in winter here?
WWW 是环球网World Wide Web 的缩写。
WWW is short for World Wide Web.
我不知道这种天气我是否想走路。
I don't know whether I want to walk in this weather.
你为什么午餐总是吃三明治呢?
Why do you always want a sandwich for lunch?
网络上不了,所以我们无法下载这个软件。
The network wasn't working so we couldn't download this software.
我们为我们的洗衣机提供一个的保用期。
We provide a one-year warrantee against any prblems with our washing machines.
我在想我们是否会赢。
I was wondering whether we would win.
他在华盛顿的时候我们偶尔去看一看他。
We went to see him once in a while when he was in Washington.
你想看什么电视节目吗?
Is there anything you want to watch on television.
我不知道他什么时候能解决这个问题。
I wonder whether he will be able to work it out.
有志者事竟成。
Where there is a will there is a way.
我们在比赛前热身,确保我们能赢。
We warmed up before the match to make sure that we would win.
那个魔术师挥舞着他的魔棒。
The magician 1 waved his magic wand.
Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
我们喜欢搭地铁去上班,比公共汽车快得多。
We like to take the subway to work. It's much faster than the bus.
上周末我们参加了一个奇怪的聚会。
We went to a weird 2 party last weekend.
星期三我们去了华盛顿参加了威谦和温迪的婚礼。
On Wednesday we went to William and Wendy's wedding in Washington.
你早餐想吃什么?
What do you want for breakfast?
跟他吵架是浪费时间。
It's a waste of time to quarrel with him.
如果天气好,我们周末去海边。
We'll go to the beach on the weekend if the weather is fine.
我们每个星期都去看望我们的祖父母。
We visit our grandparents once a week.
别放弃,我们会永远支持你。
Don't give up we'll always be with you.
为这么点钱而工作,真是不值得。
Working for so little money just isn't worthwhile.
我没有意识到。
I wasn't aware of that.
参加婚礼我穿什么好呢?
What should I wear for the wedding?
During the week I usually wake up at a quarter to seven. After I wash I get dressed quickly. For breakfast I always have two slices of whole wheat toast and wash it down with a cup of coffee. I leave for school at 8 o'clock.I usually walk but when the weather is bad,I take the subway.After school I go to work as a waiter. When I come home from work I have just enough time to do my homework,write some letters home and watch TV.I go to sleep at 12 midnight.Oh, by the way, I also work on weekends. I wish I didn't have to work so much.
soybean milk 豆浆,cruller 油条
No way 没门。
So what? 那又怎么样?
What's the weather like? 天气怎么样?
Keep up the good work 再接再厉!
Wait a minute.等一会儿。
It's really worth seeing.它真的值得一看。
Don't worry about it. 别担心。
I mean what I say. 我说话算数。
Where were we?我们说到哪儿了?
It's a waste of time. 这是浪费时间。
waist 腰
warm 温暖的
warn 警告
warrantee保证
waste浪费
weak虚弱的
wealth财富
whistle口哨
wisdom 智慧
worthwhile值得的
quailty品质
quantity数量
quarrel争吵
question问题
twin 双胞胎
twister龙卷风,绕口令
twelve十二
我等William修我的手表等了好几个星期。
I waited for a few weeks for William to fix my wristwatch
我们工作是走路去上班。
We walk to work on weekdays.
挂在墙上的世界地图太旧了。
The map of the world on the wall is too old.
在一个刮大风的星期三,我们去参加了一个婚礼。
We went to the wedding on a windy Wednesday.
天气说变就变,一下子从暖变冷了。
The weather changed from warm to cold without warning
- With a wave of his hand,the magician made the rabbit vanish.魔术师手一挥兔子便不见了。
- The magician transformed the man into a rabbit.魔术师把那个人变成了兔子。
- From his weird behaviour,he seems a bit of an oddity.从他不寻常的行为看来,他好像有点怪。
- His weird clothes really gas me.他的怪衣裳简直笑死人。
- He finished his speech with a quotation from Shakespeare.他讲话结束时引用了莎士比亚的语录。
- The quotation is omitted here.此处引文从略。