纯正地道美语(外教讲解)335:Vaccinations 接种疫苗
时间:2018-11-30 作者:英语课 分类:纯正地道美语
A : Hello Mrs Parker, how have you been?
帕克先生你好,最近好吗?
B : Hello Dr Peters. Just fine thank you. Ricky and I are here for his vaccines 1.
你好,彼得医生。我很好,谢谢。我和里基在这里等注射疫苗。
A : Very well. Let's see, according to his vaccination 2 record, Ricky has received his Polio, Tetanus and Hepatitis B shots. He is 14 months old, so he is due for Hepatitis A, Chickenpox and Measles 3 shots.
很好。我想想,按照他的接种疫苗的记录,里基已经注射过小儿麻痹,破伤风和乙型肝炎的接种疫苗了。他14个月大,所以他应该要注射甲型肝炎,水痘和麻疹的疫苗了。
B : What about Rubella and Mumps 4?
那风疹和腮腺炎呢?
A : Well, I can only give him these for now, and after a couple of weeks I can administer the rest.
嗯,我现在只能给他接种这些疫苗,两个星期之后,我在负责剩下的。
B : OK, great. Doctor, I think I also may need a Tetanus booster. Last time I got it was maybe fifteen years ago!
好的,很好,我觉得我需要一个破伤风助推器。我大概还是15年前有过一个。
A : We will check our records and I'll have the nurse administer and the booster as well. Now, please hold Ricky's arm tight, this may sting a little.
我们会查看我们的记录,然后会有护士管理和助推器。现在,请把里基的手臂捉紧,这个可能会有点疼。
- His team are at the forefront of scientific research into vaccines. 他的小组处于疫苗科研的最前沿。
- The vaccines were kept cool in refrigerators. 疫苗放在冰箱中冷藏。
- Vaccination is a preventive against smallpox.种痘是预防天花的方法。
- Doctors suggest getting a tetanus vaccination every ten years.医生建议每十年注射一次破伤风疫苗。