高频英语口语对话 第38期:电话道别
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
unit 38
电话道别
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Hello, Mr.Green. This is Lin Tong. How are you?
A:您好,格林先生。我是林潼,您好吗?
B:Hi, Mr.Lin. I am leaving tomorrow and I am just packing.
B:您好,林先生,我明天就要动身回国了,我现在正在整理行装呢。
A:Oh, sorry to interrupt 1 you. But I am calling to say goodbye to you. I am awfully 2 sorry to tell you that I am afraid I could not see you off at the airport tomorrow, because I will have to affend a very important meeting.
A:哦,对不起,打扰您了。我打电话来是跟您道别的。非常抱歉我明天恐怕不能去机场给您送行了,因为我要参加一个很重要的会议,脱不开身。
B:lt doesn't matter, Mr.Lin. I can understand. I know you are always very busy. Work must come first.
B:没关系,我能理解,林先生。我知道您总是很忙,工作第一嘛。
A:Thanks a lot. You have been here for almost three weeks. How time flies!
A:非常谢谢您的理解。时间过得真快呀,转眼您都在这儿待了快三周了。
B:Yes. And I would like to convey 3 my thanks to you for your help during my stay here in Nanjing.
B:是呀,时间过得真快。在此我要向您为我在南京期间所做的一切致以深深的感谢。
A:It is our pleasure. It has been a great pleasure to work with you.
A:这是我们的荣幸。很乐意跟您一起工作。
B:Me too. I am looking forward to cooperating 4 with you again.
B:跟您合作我也同样开心。我希望还能再有机会合作。
A:Really? Great! We will. Well, what's your flight number? When are you leaving tomorrow?
A:真的吗?那太好了!我们会的。对了,您乘坐的是哪次航班?明天什么时候动身?
B:lt's Flight No. 104, Northem Airlines 5, which leaves at ten O'dock tomorrow evening.
B:是北方航空公司的104次班机,明天晚上10点起飞。
A:OK, I will send someone to see you off.
A:好的。我会派人去送您。
B:That is so thoughful of you.
B:哎呀,您真是想得太周到了。
A:My pleasure. Take care and have a nice trip.
A:您不用客气。您多保重,旅途愉快。
B:Thanks a lot. My wife and I will be welcoming and looking forward to your visit.
B:非常感谢。我太太和我将欢迎并期待您来做客。
A:Let's call it a deal. Hope to see you again soon. Keep in touch then. Byebye.
A:一言为定,我一定去。盼望与您再会。常联系,再见。
B:Goodbye. Thanks again.
B:再见,再次感谢。
1 interrupt
vt./vi.打断;中断;插嘴
- It is not polite to interrupt when someone is talking.在别人讲话时插嘴是不礼貌的。
- You'd better not interrupt him.He is sleeping.你最好别打扰他,他在睡觉。
2 awfully
adv.可怕地,非常地,极端地
- Agriculture was awfully neglected in the past.过去农业遭到严重忽视。
- I've been feeling awfully bad about it.对这我一直感到很难受。
3 convey
vt.传送;运送,输送;传达,表达,传播
- Don't forget to convey my regards when you see him.你去见着他,别忘了给我捎个好儿。
- My letter will convey some idea of my mode of life.我的信将使你了解到一些我的生活方式。
4 cooperating
共同运转的,协同操作的
- We have abundant experience in cooperating with a lot of companies. 我们拥有与大量公司合作的丰富经验。
- The interview will generally center round managing and cooperating skills. 访谈将围绕管理和合作技巧展开。