时间:2018-12-18 作者:英语课 分类:英语俚语天天说


英语课

   介绍:


  personally 就我来看
  Personally, I think the CEO should apologize for his appalling 1 /??p??l??/ behaviour at the shareholders’ meeting.
  就我来看,CEO应该为自己在股东大会上的恶劣行为道歉。
  in my view 从我来看
  In my view, they made a huge mistake in not selling the company when they had the chance.
  从我来看,当有机会卖掉公司的时候他们没有卖,这是个巨大的错误。
  all things considered 总的来看
  All things considered, I think we made a wise choice in recruiting James.
  总的来看,我觉得招James进来是个明智的决定。
  cut to the chase 切入正题
  Alright, let&`&s cut to the chase. How much is it going to cost?
  好的,让我们切入正题。这要花多少钱?
  It seems to me 就我来看
  It seems to me that they are spending more money than they need to attract new customers.
  就我来看,他们花了太多的钱去吸引新顾客。
  比较老的过时的说法:I reckon / to be frank/ frankly 2 speaking.

1 appalling
adj.骇人听闻的,令人震惊的,可怕的
  • The search was hampered by appalling weather conditions.恶劣的天气妨碍了搜寻工作。
  • Nothing can extenuate such appalling behaviour.这种骇人听闻的行径罪无可恕。
2 frankly
adv.坦白地,直率地;坦率地说
  • To speak frankly, I don't like the idea at all.老实说,我一点也不赞成这个主意。
  • Frankly speaking, I'm not opposed to reform.坦率地说,我不反对改革。
标签: 英语俚语
学英语单词