酒店英语口语就该这么说 第126期:上错菜 许诺换菜
时间:2018-12-18 作者:英语课 分类:酒店英语口语就该这么说
英语课
上错菜
噢,非常抱歉,夫人。
A: I didn't order lobster 1. I ordered king prawns 2.
我没有点龙虾,我点的是王虾。
B:Oh, I'm very sorry, madam. I'll replace it for you.
噢,非常抱歉,夫人。我这就去换。
同类问句:
I'm terribly sorry, madam. I'll get a new one without ice.
非常抱歉,夫人。我去重新拿一份没有加冰的。
What is this? I didn't order that.
这是什么呀?我点的不是这个菜。
I am terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I will get it right away.
实在是抱歉了。您再讲一下您点的菜是什么好吗?我马上去换您的菜。
许诺换菜
我把它退回厨房,再给您端一份熟透的来。
A:It is too raw. I wanted mine well done. But this one here is at most medium.
太生了。我要的是熟透的牛排,可这份牛排至多也就半熟。
B:I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, sir. III return it to the kitchen and bring you one that's well cooked.
很抱歉,先生。我把它退回厨房,再给您端一份熟透的来。
同类问句:
Sorry, I'll get you another one.
对不起,我给您换一份。
I'll have the chef make you another one.
我让厨师重新为您做一份。
Sorry, would you like it cooked a little more?
对不起,要不要回锅再烧一烧?
Shall I have them cooked again?
要不要把这些菜再重做一遍?