时间:2018-11-29 作者:英语课 分类:金属


英语课

《All I Want For Christmas Is You》是Mariah Carey和Walter Afanasieff于1994年为Mariah Carey个人第一张圣诞专辑Merry Christmas创作的第一支单曲。该曲一经发行便成为了圣诞节的代表作,也成为了Mariah Carey第一首在全美数字下载榜的冠军单曲。目前,这首歌在iTunes上已经有191万的累计下载量,有望在2011年圣诞季成为Mariah Carey第一首两百金下载单曲。这首歌也是历史上最畅销的圣诞单曲,历史上第一首下载量超过100万的圣诞单曲和历史上第一首下载量超过100万的圣诞歌曲铃声。All I Want For Christmas Is You被著名经典日剧《29岁的圣诞节》买通版权,是该剧的主题曲。单曲如今总销量超过1000万!



I don't want a lot for Christmas 我在圣诞节不想要很多东西

There is just one thing I need 只有一样东西是我需要的

I don't care about the presents 我不在意礼物

Underneath 1 the Christmas tree 圣诞树下

I just want you for my own 我只想要你

More than you could ever know 比你所能知道的更多

Make my wish come true 让我的祝愿成为真的

All I want for Christmas 所有我想在圣诞节要的

Is you 就是你

I don't want a lot for Christmas 我在圣诞节不想要很多东西

There is just one thing I need 只有一样东西是我需要的

I don't care about presents 我不在意礼物

Underneath the Christmas tree 圣诞树下

I don't need to hang my stocking 我不需要悬挂我的长袜

There upon the fireplace 2 壁炉上挂的

Santa Claus won't make me happy圣诞老人不会让我开心

With a toy on Christmas day 在圣诞夜和一个玩具在一起

I just want you for my own 我只想要你

More than you could ever know 比你所能知道的更多

Make my wish come true让我的祝愿成为真的

All I want for Christmas is you所有我在圣诞节想要的就是你

You baby你,宝贝

I won't ask for much this Christmas 不要为这个圣诞问很多

I won't even wish for snow 我不会对雪祝愿

I'm just gonna keep on waiting 我只是继续等待

Underneath the mistletoe 槲寄生下

I won't make a list and send it 我不制作列表并把它送出

To the North Pole for Saint 3 Nick 到北极给圣诞老人

I won't even stay awake to 我将不再停留在清醒状态

Hear those magic reindeer 4 click 听这些驯鹿发出的神奇的咔哒声

'Cause I just want you here tonight 因为我只是想要你今晚在这里

Holding on to me so tight 紧紧握住我的手

What more can I do 没有更多我可以做的了

Baby all I want for Christmas is you 宝贝,所有我在圣诞节想要的就是你

You 你

All the lights are shining 所有的灯光在闪耀着

So brightly everywhere 每个地方都很明亮

And the sound of children's 孩子们的笑声

Laughter fills the air 在空气的每一个角落漂浮

And everyone is singing 每个人都在歌唱

I hear those sleigh bells ringing 我听见雪橇上的铃声

Santa won't you bring me the one I really need 圣诞老人只需给我最需要的一个

Won't you please bring my baby to me 难道你不给我我的宝贝么?

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas 我在圣诞节不想要很多东西

This is all I'm asking for 这是我唯一请求的

I just want to see baby 我只是想见到宝贝

Standing 5 right outside my door 站在我的家门外

Oh I just want you for my own 我只是想要你,专属我一人

More than you could ever know 比你所能知道的更多

Make my wish come true 让我的愿望成为真的

Baby all I want for Christmas is 宝贝,所有我在圣诞节想要的就是

You... 你…

Baby.. 宝贝...

All I for Christmas is you baby 所有我在圣诞节想要的就是你,宝贝。



1 underneath
adj.在...下面,在...底下;adv.在下面
  • Working underneath the car is always a messy job.在汽车底下工作是件脏活。
  • She wore a coat with a dress underneath.她穿着一件大衣,里面套着一条连衣裙。
2 fireplace
n.壁炉,炉灶
  • The fireplace smokes badly.这壁炉冒烟太多。
  • I think we should wall up the fireplace.我想应该封住壁炉。
3 saint
n.圣徒;基督教徒;vt.成为圣徒,把...视为圣徒
  • He was made a saint.他被封为圣人。
  • The saint had a lowly heart.圣人有谦诚之心。
4 reindeer
n.驯鹿
  • The herd of reindeer was being trailed by a pack of wolves.那群驯鹿被一只狼群寻踪追赶上来。
  • The life of the Reindeer men was a frontier life.驯鹿时代人的生活是一种边区生活。
5 standing
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
  • After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
  • They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
学英语单词