时间:2018-11-29 作者:英语课 分类:睡前英文歌曲


英语课

right here waiting



理查德·马克斯Richard Marx不仅歌唱得好,他还能自己创作写歌,《Right Here waiting》就是他自己写的一首名曲。世界上其他地方的歌手也纷纷用他的曲调重新填词翻唱,比如香港歌星钟镇涛的《红叶斜落我心寂寞时》。



Right Here Waiting 此情可待

Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日

and I slowly go insane 1. 我一步步走向疯狂。

I hear your voice on the line,电话里传来你的声音,

But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这无法让伤痛停止。

If I see you next to never, 倘若此生再难相见。

How can we say forever? 又怎能说和你长相厮守?

Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么。

I will be right here waiting for you; 我会一直在这里等你。

Whatever it takes,无论命运怎样变迁,

Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎,

I will be right here waiting for you. 我会一直在这里等你。

I took for granted all the times 我一直坚信,

That I thought would last somehow. 我们一定能坚持到最后。

I hear the laughter, 回忆起你的欢笑,

I taste the tears, 和你动人的泪水,

But I can't get near you now. 可是此刻却无法接近你。

Oh, can't you see it , baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?

You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?

Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,

I will be right here waiting for you; 我会一直在这里等你。

Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,无论命运怎样变迁, 无论我多么心碎,

I will be right here waiting for you. 我会一直在这里等你。

I wonder how we can survive this romance 2.我想知道, 我们如何才能拯救这段感情?

But in the end If I'm with you 但只要最终能和你在一起 ,

I'll take the chance. 我会奋不顾身 。

Oh, can't you see it, baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?

You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?

Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,

I will be right here waiting for you. 我会一直在这里等你。

Whatever it takes无论命运怎样变迁,

Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎。

I will be right here waiting for you.我会一直在这里等你!

Waiting for you.等候着你!

第一段,是引子,由电话引起的悲伤;第二段是回忆,甜蜜或酸楚的过去;第三段是期盼,盼望早日重逢】



1 insane
adj.蠢极的,荒唐的,精神错乱的,疯狂的
  • Insane people are sometimes dangerous.精神病人有时非常危险。
  • The letter made her insane with jealousy.那封信使她妒忌得发疯。
2 romance
n.恋爱关系,浪漫气氛,爱情小说,传奇
  • She wrote a romance about an artist's life in Tokyo.她写了一个关于一位艺术家在东京生活的浪漫故事。
  • They tried to rekindle the flames of romance.他们试图重燃爱火。