时间:2018-11-28 作者:英语课 分类:李阳疯狂英语


英语课

第一部分


最常用的十个口语要素


Top1.Sure! 当然


Top2.Really? 真的


Top3.Great! 太棒了!


Top4.Sorry! 对不起!


Top5.That’s OK. 没关系


Top6.All right. 好的;好吧。


Top7.Thank you! 谢谢!


Top8.No problem! 没问题!


Top9.Forget it!算了吧;不用客气!


Top10.Good job! 太好了;做得好!


【疯狂实战】


A: I’ve been thinking of taking a Crazy English course. Do you think it’s a good idea?


B: Sure! You should do anything you can to improve your English.


A: Really? Do you think English is that important?


B: Of course it is. In fact, I’ll even take the course with you if you want.


A: Great! It’s always better to do things with a friend.


B: Do you have the phone number? I need to call for registration.


A: No, I left it at home. Sorry!


B: That’s OK. I can get it from you later.


A: So, do you want to go somewhere for dinner and practice our English together tonight?


B: All right. I know a great restaurant near here. But, it’s a little expensive and I don’t have much money with me.


A: No problem. I just got paid. It's my treat.


B: Thank you! I’ll be sure to return the favor after our first class, OK?


A: Forget it! That’s what friends are for! Besides, I have a VIP card for a discount.


B: Good job! This is going to be a great night!


A: I think so too. Let’s go!


【参考译文】


A:我正考虑参加疯狂英语班,你觉得好吗?


B:当然好了!你应该尽一切可能提高你的英语水平。


A:真的?你觉得英语真的那么重要吗?


B:当然重要了。事实上,如果你愿意的话,我要和你一起参加。


A:那太好了!和朋友一起做事总是比较好的。


B:你有电话号码吗?我要打电话去报名。


A:没有,我把它忘在家里了。对不起!


B:不要紧,我迟点再问你要。


A:那么,你想不想找个地方吃顿饭,我们今晚一起练习一下英语啊?


B:好吧。我知道这附近有家挺不错的饭店,只是贵了点,而且我带的钱不够。


A:没问题。我刚发了薪水,我请客。


B:谢谢!上完第一次课,我一定回请你,好吗?


A:不用客气了!我们是朋友嘛!再说,我有张VIP卡可以优惠。


B:太好了!我们今晚一定过得开心的!


A:我想也是。我们走吧!


第二部分


日常交际口语要素


第一节


问候


1. Hi!你好!


○1A: Hi!


(你好!)


B: Hi!


(你好!)


○2A: Hi, Kim. How are you?


(你好,Kim,近来怎样?)


B: Fine. How are you doing?


(很好。你怎样?)


○3A: Hi, I haven’t seen you for ages.


(你好,很久不见了。)


B: Wow, I know. It’s great to see you again.


(是啊。很高兴又见到你。)


2. Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。


○1A: Jim, this is my sister Susan.


(Jim,这是我的妹妹Susan。)


B: Hi, Susan. Nice to meet you.


(你好,Susan,见到你很高兴。)


○2A: I’m Kim. Nice to see you here.


(我叫Kim。很高兴在这儿见到你。)


B: Nice to meet you, Kim.


(见到你很高兴,Kim。)


○3A: Welcome to our office.


(欢迎来到我们办公室。)


B: Thanks. Nice to meet you.


(谢谢。很高兴见到你们。)


3. How are things going? 近况如何?


○1A: Hi, Stone! How are things going?


(你好,Stone!近况如何?)


B: Couldn’t be better. How about you?


(再好不过了。你呢?)


○2A: How are things going?


(近况如何?)


B: Fine, but I need to talk to you.


(还好,但我得跟你谈谈。)


○3A: I just started my new job this week.


(我这个星期才开始我的新工作。)


B: I completely forgot. How are things going?


(我都忘了。怎么样啊?)


4. Keeping busy? 近来忙吗?


○1A: Hi, Stone. Have you been keeping busy?


(你好,Stone。近来忙吗?)


B: Yeah. Too busy.


(是啊,太忙啦。)


○2A: Hi, Eden. Have you been keeping busy?


(你好,Eden。近来忙吗?)


B: Not really. Just doing what I have to.


(不太忙,只是做自己份内的事。)


○3A: What’s new Kim, keeping busy?


(近来怎样,Kim,忙吗?)


B: Sure, I’m busier than I’ve ever been!


(是啊,比以前忙的时候还要忙!)


5. How are you doing?你好吗?


○1A: How are you doing?


(你好吗?)


B: I’m OK. How about you?


(我很好,你呢?)


○2A: Kim, this is my little brother Mike.


(Kim,这是我弟弟Mike。)


B: How are you doing, Mike?


(你好吗,Mike?)


○3A: I heard that you just got divorced. How are you doing?


(听说你刚离了婚。你好吗?)


B: OK, I guess.


(我想,还可以。)


6. How’s everything? 一切都好吗?


○1A: How’s everything?


(一切都好吗?)


B: Pretty good.


(很好。)


○2A: How’s everything?


(一切都好吗?)


B: So-so.


(马马虎虎。)


○3A: Sorry I’m so late getting back to the office. How’s everything?


(很抱歉我这么晚才到办公室。一切都好吗?)


B: Everything’s fine.


(一切正常。)


7. How have you been? 近来怎样?


○1A: Hi, Stone! How have you been?


(你好Stone!近来怎样?)


B: Great! What about you?


(好极了!你呢?)


○2A: How have you been?


(近来怎样?)


B: OK, I guess. How about you?


(还不错。你呢?)


○3A: I haven’t seen you for ages. How have you been?


(很久没见了,近来怎样?)


B: Oh, I’ve been super. And yourself?


(噢,我好极了。你呢?)


8. What’s new? 近来怎样?


○1A: What’s new?


(近来怎样?)


B: Nothing special./ Nothing much.


(还好。)


○2A: What’s new?


(近来怎样?)


B: Same as usual.


(和往常一样。)


○3A: Hi, Kim. What’s new?


(你好,Kim。最近怎么样?)


B: Not too much. And you? Keeping busy?


(没什么变化,你呢?还那么忙吗?)


9. What’s up?近来忙什么?


○1A: Hi, Jim. What’s up?


(你好,Jim。近来忙什么?)


B: Nothing.


(没忙什么。)


○2A: Hello, Bill. What’s up?


(你好,Bill。近来忙些什么?)


B: Nothing really. What about you?


(没忙什么。你呢?)


○3A: Hi,Kim. It’s good to see you.


(你好,Kim,见到你真高兴。)


B: Yeah, it sure is. What’s up?


(是啊,近来好吗?)


10. What’s happening?怎么样?


○1A: Hey, man! What’s happening?


(嘿,伙计!怎么样?)


B: Nothing much.


(一般。)


○2A: Hi, Bill. What’s happening?


(嗨,Bill。怎么样?)


B: Same old same old. What’s going on with you ?


(老样子,老样子。你怎么样了?)


○3A: Hey, long time no see, what’s happening?


(嘿,好久不见,过得怎么样?)


B: Not a whole lot.


(一般。)


第二节


致谢与回答


11. Thanks a million!


千恩万谢;实在非常感谢!


○1A: Thanks a million. It’s very kind of you.


(非常感谢。你真太好了。)


B: Glad I could help out.


(很高兴能给你帮上点忙。)


○2A: Here’s your book.


(你的书,给。)


B: Thanks a million. Sorry I needed it back in such a rush.


(非常感谢。很抱歉我要得那么急。)


○3A: Thanks a million. I really appreciate your showing my family around Beijing.


(太感谢了。真的很感激你带我的家人逛北京。)


B: It was nothing.


(这没什么。)


12. Thanks for your work.


谢谢你的劳动/工作/努力。


○1A: I’m finished. I’m going home now.


(我做完了。我现在准备回家了。)


B: OK. Thanks for your work.


(好的。谢谢你的工作。)


○2A: I’m taking off. See you tomorrow.


(我走了。明天见。)


B: Thanks for your work.


(谢谢你的工作。)


○3A: Thanks for your work.


(谢谢你的劳动。)


B: Don’t mention it. It’s my job.


(不用谢,这是我份内的事。)


○1 Thanks for your hard work.(多谢你的努力工作。)


○2 Thanks for working so hard.(感谢您的辛勤劳动。)


○3 Thanks for your long hours of hard work.(感谢你长时间的辛勤劳动。)


○4 Thank you for all the work you’ve done.(谢谢你所做的一切。)


○5 Thank you for your dedication to the work.(谢谢你对工作的全身心投入。)


○6 Thank you for a job well done.(感谢你出色地完成了工作。)


○7 I appreciate what you’ve done.(感谢你所做的一切。)


○8 I appreciate how hard you’ve worked.(感谢你努力工作。)


13. Thanks for everything.


谢谢你所做的一切。


○1A: Thanks for everything .


(谢谢你所做的一切。)


B: It’s nothing. My pleasure.


(别客气。这是我的荣幸。)


○2A: Thanks for everything.


(谢谢你所做的一切。)


B: No problem. Come back again.


(没什么。有机会再来。)


○3A: Thanks for everything.


(谢谢你所做的一切。)


B: Sure. Take care!


(别客气。你多保重!)


○1Thanks for taking care of my dog.(谢谢你照料我的狗。)


○2Thanks for taking care of my baby.(谢谢你照顾我的孩子。)


○3Thanks for everything you have done for me.


(谢谢你为我所做的一切。)


○4Thanks for taking care of everything for me. I know I can always count on you.


(谢谢你帮我照顾一切。我知道我总能指望你。)


14. Thanks for your concern.


谢谢你的关心。


○1A: Is your baby all right now?


(你的宝宝好了吗?)


B: Yes. Thanks for your concern.


(好了。多谢你的关心。)


○2A: Are you feeling better today?


(你今天感觉好一点了吗?)


B: Much better. Thanks for your concern.


(好多了。多谢你的关心。)


○3A: Did you make an appointment with a doctor? I’m worried about your health.


(你和医生预约了吗?我很担心你的健康。)


B: Yes, I did. Thanks for your concern.


(约好了。谢谢你的关心。)


15.Thanks for your cooperation.


多谢合作。


○1A: Thanks for your cooperation.


(多谢合作。)


B: My pleasure.


(乐意效劳。)


○2A: Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice evening.


(谢谢合作,祝你今晚愉快。)


B: You too.


(你也一样。)


○3A: I’m so glad we made it.


(真高兴我们成功了。)


B: So am I. Thanks for your cooperation.


(我也很高兴。谢谢你的合作。)


○1Thanks for your help.(谢谢你的帮助。)


○2Thanks for your support.(多谢你的支持。)


○3Thanks for your effort.(多谢你的努力。)


○4Thanks for your advice.(谢谢你的建议。)


16. Thanks for coming.


谢谢您的到来/光临。


○1A: Thanks for coming.


(谢谢你的到来。)


B: Anytime.


(随时乐意。)


○2A: Thanks for coming.


(谢谢你的光临。)


B: Are you kidding? I wouldn’t have missed your party for anything.


(别开玩笑吧?我怎么也不会错过你的聚会的。)


○3A: Hi, Kim. Here I am!


(嗨,Kim,我在这儿!)


B: Hi, Adam. Thanks for coming.


(嗨,Adam,欢迎你来!)


○1Thanks for coming such a long way.(谢谢你远道而来。)


○2Thanks for coming all the way.(谢谢你远道而来。)


○3Thanks for coming so quickly.(谢谢你那么快就来了。)


○4Thanks for coming today.(谢谢你今天来。)


○5Thanks for coming when I called. I didn’t know who else to turn to.(我一打完电话你就来了,谢谢你。我不知道向谁求助。)


17. Thanks for your time.


谢谢你抽出时间来。


○1A: I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find the letter.


(我到处都找遍了,也没看到那封信。)


B: I see. Thanks for your time.


(我知道了,谢谢你费心帮我。)


○2A: If you’ll excuse me, I have work to do.


(如果你不介意的话,我还有工作要做。)


B: Sure. Thanks for your time.


(行。谢谢你,占用你的时间了。)


○3A: Thanks for your time,I appreciate it.


(谢谢你的帮助,我很感激。)


B: It was no trouble at all.


(一点也不麻烦。)


○1Thank you. I understand you’re busy.


(谢谢。我知道你很忙。)


○2Thank you. I understand you’re tired.


(谢谢。我知道你很累。)


○3Thank you for your valuable time.


(谢谢你宝贵的时间。)


○4Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule.


(谢谢你在百忙之中抽出时间来。)


○5Thank you for making time to see me.


(谢谢你抽时间来看我。)


○6Thank you for sparing some time for me.


(谢谢你为我抽出时间来。)


18. It’s very kind of you.


你真是太好了。


○1A: I can take you there if you want.


(如果你愿意的话,我可以带你去那儿。)


B: Thank you. It’s very kind of you.


(谢谢。你真是太好了!)


○2A: I can do it for you.


(我可以为你做。)


B: Thanks. It’s very kind of you.


(多谢。你真好。)


○3A: I don’t mind coming back again when you’re not so busy.


(你不忙的时候,我很乐意再回来。)


B: Thanks a lot. It’s very kind of you.


(多谢。你真是太好了!)


○1You’re so sweet.(你真好。)


○2How kind of you!(你真好!)


○3Thank you for your kindness.(谢谢你的好意。)


○4I appreciate your kindness.(对您的好意,我非常感激。)


○5Your kindness is really appreciated.(你的善意真让人感激。)


19. You’ve been very helpful.


你帮了大忙。


○1A: Thanks for everything. You’ve been very helpful.


(谢谢你所做的一切,你真帮了大忙。)


B: You’re welcome.


(不客气。)


○2A: Thanks a lot. You’ve been very helpful.


(多谢,你帮了大忙。)


B: My pleasure.


(乐意效劳。)


○3A: Thank you for your advice. You’ve been very helpful.


(谢谢你的建议,你帮了大忙。)


B: Don’t mention it.


(不用谢。)


○1Thanks for your help.(谢谢你帮忙。)


○2You helped me a lot.(你帮了我大忙。)


○3It means a lot to me.(它对我意义重大。)


○4You’ve been incredibly helpful.(你真是帮了我大忙。)


○5You don’t know how much you’ve helped me.


(你想像不出你给我的帮助有多大。)


20. My pleasure.


别客气


○1A: Thank you for reminding me to call my mother.


(谢谢你提醒我打电话给我妈妈。)


B: My pleasure.


(不客气。)


○2A: Thank you for your help.


(谢谢你的帮助。)


B: My pleasure.


(不用谢。)


○3A: You really helped me a lot.


(你真给了我很多帮助。)


B: My pleasure. Anytime.


(别客气,随时乐意效劳。)


○1You’re welcome.(不客气。)


○2It’s my pleasure.(这是我的荣幸。)


○3Don’t mention it!(不客气!)


21. Forget it!


算了吧;别客气!


○1A: Thank you for lunch, it was wonderful.


(谢谢你的午餐,太好吃了。)


B: Forget it. It was my pleasure.


(别客气。这是我的荣幸。)


○2A: How can I ever repay you for all your help?


(你给我那么多的帮助,我怎样才能报答你?)


B: Forget it. That’s what friends are for.


(别客气。朋友就得这样/我们是朋友嘛。)


○3A: You are the most thoughtful person. Thank you for the flowers!


(你是想得最周到的人。谢谢你的花!)


B: Forget it. It was nothing.


(别客气。这没什么。)


22.You’re welcome.


不用客气。


○1A: Thank you.


(谢谢。)


B: You’re welcome.


(不客气。)


○2A: We all thank you very much.


(我们都很感激你。)


B: You’re really welcome.


(真的不用客气。)


○3A: I just can’t thank you enough for helping me with my English.


(你帮助我学英语,我再怎么感谢你也不为过。)


B: You’re welcome. I’m glad to help.


(不用客气。我很高兴帮助你。)


23. Anytime.


随时乐意效劳。


○1A: Thanks for driving me home.


(谢谢你开车送我回家。)


B: Anytime.


(随时乐意效劳。)


○2A: I’m so glad you invited me for tea.


(很高兴你邀请我喝茶。)


B: Anytime. It’s great to have you.


(不客气。很高兴你能来。)


○3A: Thanks for mailing that letter for me.


(谢谢你帮我把信寄了。)


B: Anytime. I was already going to the post office anyway.


(随时乐意效劳。我早就打算到邮局去了的。)


24. It’s nothing.


没什么。


○1A1: How can I thank you engough?


(我该怎样感谢你呢?)


A2: I can’t thank you enough.


(我对你感激不尽。)


B: It’s nothing. Forget about it.


(没什么。不用客气了。)


○2A: I can’t believe you waited all night for my train to arrive.


(我简直不敢相信,你为了接我的车等了整个晚上。)


B: It’s nothing. I wanted to see you.


(没什么。我就是想见你。)


○3A: Thank you for your support.


(谢谢你的支持。)


B: It’s nothing.


(没什么。)


第三节


道歉用语


25. sorry. / I’m sorry


对不起。


○1A: Look what you’ve done! You’ve broken my watch.


(瞧!你都干了些什么!你把我的表弄坏了。)


B: Sorry. I’m terribly sorry. I’ll get you a new one.


(对不起。实在对不起。我给你买块新的。)


○2A: You’re late again! I’ve been waiting for over an hour.


(你又迟到了!我已经等了一个多小时了。)


B: I’m sorry. Really, I am.


(对不起,真的对不起。)


○3A: You always say things that hurt my feelings.


(你总说些伤害我感情的话。)


B: I’m sorry. I really don’t mean to.


(很抱歉。我真的不是故意的。)


○1I’m so sorry.(我很抱歉。)


○2I’m terribly sorry.(我非常抱歉。)


○3I can’t tell you how sorry I am.(我说不出有多抱歉。)


○4You don't know how sorry I am.(你不知道我有多抱歉。)


26. Sorry I’m late.


抱歉,我来晚了。


○1A: Sorry I’m late. Traffic was bad.


(对不起,我来晚了。路上交通很糟糕。)


B: That’s all right. Let’s go!


(没关系,我们走吧!)


○2A: Sorry I’m late.


(对不起,我来晚了。)


B: Don’t be late again.


(下次注意别再迟到了。)


○3A: Sorry I’m late.


(抱歉,我来晚了。)


B: We were beginning to think you were not coming.


(我们正在想你今天不会来了呢。)


○1Sorry I kept you waiting.(对不起,让大家久等了。)


○2Thanks for waiting.(多谢大家的等待。)


27.I’m sorry to bother you.


很抱歉打扰你。


○1A: I can go and ask him, if you want.


(如果你愿意,我可以去问他。)


B: I’m sorry to bother you.


(不好意思麻烦你。)


○2A: I’ll see what I can do for you.


(我看能为你做些什么。)


B: I’m sorry to bother you.


(很抱歉麻烦你。)


○3A: I’m really sorry to trouble you.


(很抱歉麻烦你。)


B: Never mind.


(没关系。)


28.I’m sorry to interrupt you, but…


很抱歉打搅你……


A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but can I talk to you in private?


(很抱歉打搅你,我能和你私下里谈一谈吗?)


B: Sure. What’s up?


(当然可以。怎么啦?)


A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but we’d better hurry.


(很抱歉打断你,不过,我们最好快一点。)


B: That’s right. / You are right.


(说得对。)


A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I don’t think that’s right.


(对不起打断你,我觉得那样不对。)


B: Oh? What do you mean?


(什么?你是什么意思?)


29. I’m sorry to bother you, but…


对不起,打扰你了……


A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you help me move this desk?


(对不起,打扰你了,能帮我挪一下桌子吗?)


B: All right.


(好的。)


A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you take a look at my computer?


(对不起,打扰你了,能帮我看一下电脑吗?)


B: Sure. What’s wrong?


(没问题。出什么问题了?)


A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you answer a question for me?


(很抱歉打扰你,你能回答我一个问题吗?)


B: Okay. What’s up?


(好吧。什么事?)


30.Sorry, I wasn’t listening.


对不起,我刚才没听。


A: What do you think?


(你认为怎么样?)


B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening.


(对不起,我刚才没听。)


A: Maybe we can ask Stone.


(也许我们可以去问问Stone。)


B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening. What did you say?


(对不起,我刚才没听。你说了什么?)


A: Which one do you think is right?


(你认为哪个对?)


B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening.


(对不起,我刚才没听。)


第四节


祝愿与祝贺


31. Good luck!


祝你好运!


A: I only have two days to go before my test. I’m so nervous!


(离考试只有两天了,我紧张极了!)


B: Good luck! You can do it!


(祝你好运!你会成功的!)


A: I have a job interview tomorrow.


(我明天有个工作面试。)


B: Good luck!


(祝你好运!)


A: I’m finally ready for my big presentation.


(我终于为我的大型演出做好了准备。)


B: Good luck!


(祝你好运!)


①I’ll keep my fingers crossed.(为你祈祷!)


②Keep up the good work!(祝你好运!)

 



学英语单词
AC-B
Ache and Pain
aerial pingpong
Aladdin's ring
aurous bromaurate
autonomous jurisdiction
back at the farm
backspace mechanism
bad endings
bird species
bit intervals
Burki
calibration time
cambells
cefriti
Cephalaspida
cheeped
cidariplura nigrisigna
clevis joint
critical point
double ribbon agitator
encumbering
enormous great
experimental model school
federal discount window
first saloon passenger
focusing conditions
fuel cycle costs
geared traction machine
gravitics
gravity anchor
half-cell reaction
hardened and tempered
helical waveguide
hereditary hydrocephalus
heterocercal
hidden city
high temperature materials
homedebtor
hook-shaped
image-
inartificial
indoor ventilation
jarringly
lactalase
lateralling
lead-base white metal linings
lesdar
line-printing
local focal length
monochaetia desmaytia sacc.
mordaciids
Mr. Right
multi finality
Nachalovo
natroxalate
nylon tube
oriented real hypersphere
paper technology
partan method
pension insurance
petrol-pump
phenylamine acetosalicylate
phoma glumarum ellis et tracy
piping flow sheet
placcntal barrier
ploes of the heaven
polarde
Polyphaga Sp.
power system element
principal axis of strain
Puccinia lysimachiae
pulse radar
put one's right hand to something
recorded-music
regular closed subset
reguli falsi
reinforceable
reverse osmosis desaltinating
rocket belts
run-time storage organization
scabicides
scintillation coincidence spectrometer
searching AND/OR graph
semaphore casting
semen bank
sequential similarity detection algorithm
setling
shoe-in
situatedness
sleaziness
so that
soulfully
stemmatological
tell it to the judge
three-eyed
train rear end air pressure feedback
udad
vogueish
waivure
workest
Xiphisteridae