十天学会简单英语第1课:从出发到出国(1)
时间:2019-02-20 作者:英语课 分类:十天学会简单英语
Where is the check in counter for Pan Am flight to Shanghai?
往上海的泛美班机检查柜台在哪里?
Do I check in here for Pan Am flight No.002?
泛美002班机的登记手续在这办吗?
Yes,right here.
是,就是这里。
Your ticket and passport,please.
请拿出你的机票及护照。
What is the arrival time in Honolulu?
抵达檀香山是几点?
Flight on time?
飞机会准时吗?
Have you checked in already?
你的检查手续办好了吗?
I want to check one more bag.
我要再去检查这提包。
I don't want to check this bag.Can I hand-carry?
我不想去检查这提包,我可以随身携带吗?
Your hand baggage will be examined at the check-point.
你的手提包要在旅客检查站检查。
What kind of examination are there?
如何检查呢?
X-ray check and body touch.
用X光扫描手提包及身体。
Do you check my vaccination 1 certificate,too?
你也要检查我的疫苗注射证明书吗?
How is the weather in Honolulu?
檀香山的天气如何?
What is the flying time to Honolulu?
到檀香山的飞行时间要多久?
How many pieces of baggage do you have?
你有多少件行李?
I have two pieces.
我有两件行李。
Please put all of your baggage on the scale.
请把所有的行李放在磅秤上。
I have one camera and one binoculars 2.Do you weigh them,too?
我有一个照相机及一副望远镜,这些也要秤吗?
不,那些除外。
I like to hand-carry this bag.
我想用随身携带这个袋子。
It's too big to carry on.
它太大了,携带不便。
You have 5 kilos of excess baggage.
你的行李超重五公斤。
What is the excess baggage rate?
超重行李的费用怎么算?
2 dollars and 50 cents per kilo.
每公斤两块五美金。
It's very expensive.Can I send one of these by unaccompanied baggage?
太贵了,我可以将一件以不随机行李方式运送吗?
Can I charge it to my credit card?
我可以用信用卡签帐吗?
I have something breakable in this bag.What should I do?
我的袋子里有些易碎物,该怎么处理?
OK,I put a fragil tag for you.
没关系,我替你贴防撞的标签。
Here are baggage claim tags.
这里是提取行李卡。
Do you have any seat preference?
你有特别希望的座位吗?
Window seat,please.
麻烦靠窗户的。
麻烦靠走道的。
Forward seat,please.
麻烦靠前面的。
Rear seat,please.
麻烦靠后面的。
Any seat not over the wing.
只要不在机翼上面,任何座位都可以。
A seat behind the bulkhead,please.
麻烦,最前排的。
A seat near the toilet,please.
麻烦靠洗手间的。
A seat by the emergency exit,please.
麻烦靠紧急出口的。
Leave the next seat open,if possible.
可能的话,请把隔壁位子空出来。
Are you travelling together?
你们一起旅行吗?
Yes,we like to be seated together.
是的,我们想坐在一起。
I want a seat in the no smoking section.
我要一个禁烟区的座位。
Please be seated.
请坐好。
Return to your seat.
回你的座位。
- Vaccination is a preventive against smallpox.种痘是预防天花的方法。
- Doctors suggest getting a tetanus vaccination every ten years.医生建议每十年注射一次破伤风疫苗。
- He watched the play through his binoculars.他用双筒望远镜看戏。
- If I had binoculars,I could see that comet clearly.如果我有望远镜,我就可以清楚地看见那颗彗星。
- His bad eyesight exempted him from military service. 他因视力不好而免服兵役。
- Her illness exempted her from the examination. 她因病而免试。