英语歌曲:Girl In Your Dreams
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:好听的英文歌曲
^_^不错的一首歌,大家慢慢欣赏哦!
girl in your dreams 1
歌手:m2m
Girl In Your Dreams
I was 2 walking down the street one day
某一天我沿街漫步
Then I saw 3 you I didn't know what to say
然而看见你时不知该说些什么
You're eyes were shining 4
你是眼睛正在闪烁着
You're smile was so kind
你是微笑般这么亲切
When I saw you I wanted you to be mine
当我看见你我希望你属于我的
也许我没有你喜欢的金色头发
Maybe I don't have the blonde 5 hair you like
或许我也没有如天空般的眼睛
Or maybe I don't have eyes like the sky
而且我不确定我是否就是你的梦中女孩
And I'm not sure if I'm the girl in your dreams
但是我能向你展示爱情的真谛
But I can show you what love means 6
有一天你走过来并对我说
One day you came 7 and talked to me
你说我们必须是
And you said 8 we are meant to be
我很快乐, 一切事物都这么美好
I was happy, everything was so nice
但是后来我发现那一切只是一个谎言
But then I found 9 out that everything was a lie 10
也许我没有你喜欢的金色的头发
Maybe I don't have the blonde hair you like
或也许我也没有如天空般的眼睛
Or maybe I don't have eyes like the sky
而且我不确定我是否就是你的梦中女孩
And I'm not sure if I'm the girl in your dreams
但是我能向你展示爱情的真谛
But I can show you what love means
两个MM,要知道她们是“窈窕美眉”
M2M(窈窕美眉)是由两个来自挪威的小女孩Marit (乖乖美眉——玛莉特)及Marion (好动美眉——玛莉安)所组成的团体,由于两人名字都是M开头,所以就叫M2M。
Marit与Marion两人认识于1990年(大约五岁时),由于对音乐的喜爱,两人成了好朋友,并常在一起为家人及朋友表演。 他们的第一张唱片是八岁时以挪威语灌录的儿童专辑Synger KjenteBarnesanger (Sings Famous 11 Children's Songs),这张专辑也获得Spillemanspriest (相当于挪威的葛莱美奖)《最佳儿童专辑》的提名。当时他们的团名是Marit & Marion。
M2M于1998年7月与Atlantic唱片公司签约,首支单曲Don't Say You Love Me,由M2M一起谱写,并由Celine Dion(席琳狄翁)与Jennifer Paige(珍妮佛佩姬)的专辑制作人共同制作, 并成为“神奇宝贝——口袋饼干皮卡丘”(Pokemon:the First Movie) 电影主题曲, 并配合电影的上映目前已在全美电台获得广大的回响并持续发烧中,单曲销售量目前高居第五名,已经超过40,000张纪录。M2M首张专辑Shades Of Purple已于2000年3月发行, M2M包办所有的词曲创作,并请到Spice Girls(辣妹)、Backstreet Boys(新好男孩)、Britney Spears(小甜甜布兰妮)……等当红艺人团体的专辑制作人倾力操刀。
- Dreamers do not always remember their dreams. 做梦的人并不总能记住自己的梦。
- Dreams can be a rich source of inspiration for an artist. 梦境可以成为艺术家灵感的丰富源泉。
- Would you like to saw a tree for me?你能为我锯棵树吗?
- The moment I saw you,I knew you were angry with me.我一看到你,就知道你在生我的气。
- Although the sun was shining it wasn't very warm. 尽管太阳高照,却不很暖和。
- The windows were shining in the reflected rays of the setting sun. 窗户上闪耀着落日的余晖。
- My younger brother married a blonde.我弟弟娶了个白肤金发碧眼的女人。
- The lady was young,blonde,and dressed in blue.这位女士年轻,皮肤白皙,穿着蓝色的衣服。
- That man used artful means to find out secrets.那人使用狡猾的手段获取机密。
- We must get it done by some means or other.我们总得想办法把它干完。
- I was surprised why he came here so early.他为什么那么早到这里,我很惊奇。
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
- I found him at home.我发现他在家。
- The United Nations was found in 1945.联合国于1945年成立。
- We are looking for a place to lie.我们在找躺的地方。
- What did I lie about?我撒了什么谎?