高频英语口语对话 第312期:批货优惠(2)
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
unit 342
批货优惠(2)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Excuse me, I want to know what's your price per dozen for exercise books?
A:打扰一下,我想问一下每打练习册的售价是多少?
B:15 dollars per dozen
B:每打15美元。
A:Oh, its rather too high. We have another offer for a similar one at a much lower 1 price.
A:哦,太贵了。同样的产品,我们另外得到的报价比这低得多。
B:However, the quality of our exercise books is better than others. I can assure 2 you that our price is the most favorable 3. A trial 4 will convince 5 you of my words.
B:但是我们的质量比别家的好。我可以向你保证.我们的价格是最优惠的,试一试你就相信我说的了。
A:If you can go a I洲e lower, I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.
A:如果你能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。
B:This price of yours is out of the question. You must know that the cost of production has risen a great deal in recent years.
B:这是不可能的。你知道,近几年生产成本与日俱增。
A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.
A:希望你再考虑考虑。
B:We have to discuss the problem later.
B:我们只好下次再讨论这个问题了。
A:What about if we order a large amount of exercise books?
A:如果我们订购大量的练习册呢?
B:Could you give me an idea of how larger an amount you want?
B:你能告诉我你们想要多少吗?
A:About 300 dozens.
A:大约300打。
B:Then, let me check. For the large quantity you ask, considering the cost of raw materials, I think 13 dollar is our bottom line. And I can assure you this is the lowest price in the market in nowadays.
B:这样的话,让我看看。要是这么大量,又考虑到原材料成本问题的话,我觉得13美元是我们的底线了。我可以保证这是现在市场上的最低价格了。
A:OK. That's a deal.
A:好的,成交。
adj.较低的;地位较低的,低等的;低年级的;下游的;vt.放下,降下,放低;减低
- Society is divided into upper,middle and lower classes.社会分为上层、中层和下层阶级。
- This price is his minimum;he refuses to lower it any further.这个价格是他开的最低价,他拒绝再作任何降价。
vt.使确信;向…保证,使有保证
- The only ladder to assure success is to work hard.确保成功的惟一途径是刻苦努力。
- I assure you that she can be trusted to do the job.我担保她能做好这项工作。
adj.赞成的,赞成的;有利的,良好的,顺利的
- The book received a favorable review.这本书赢得了好评。
- Each nation suppressed news that was not favorable to it.每个国家都扣留对它不利的消息。
n.审判,试验,艰苦,麻烦事,考验;adj.尝试的,试验性的
- We shall put the machine to further trial.我们将进一步试验这部机器。
- He appeared as a witness in the trial.在审判中他出庭作证。