高频英语口语对话 第253期:入住双人房(1)
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
入住双人房(1)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Which hotel are we going to, Mr. Zhang?
A:张先生,我们住哪家宾馆?
B:Jindu Hotel. Its No. 12 in Jining Rood not far from the downtown 1. I've booked a double room with a shower for you.
B:金都宾馆,就在金顶路12号,离市中心不远。我已经为您预订了一个带淋浴的双人间。
A:Thanks a lot.(They entered the lobby 2 of Jindu Hotel)A:多谢了。(他们来到了金都宾馆前厅)
C:Good evening, sir. What can I do for you?
C:晚上好,先生,要住宿吗?
B:I made a reservation 3 with you last week.
B:上个星期我已预订了。
C:Your name, please?
C:请问,什么名字?
B:Simon Pemberton from Canada.
B:西蒙·派伯顿,从加拿大来的。
C:Oh yes, you did. (To Mr. Pemberton) Welcome to our hotel. Please fill in the form.
C:哦,是的,没错。欢迎您,派伯顿先生。请填一下这张表格。
A:Okay. (After finishing the form) Here you are, lady. By the way, have you got 24 hour room service?
A:好的。(填好以后)给你,小姐。顺便问问,这里有24小时客房服务吗?
C:Sure. We also serve both Chinese food and Western food. Here's the key to Room 201. The bellman will show you to your room. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.
C:有的。而且我们还提供中西餐。这是201房的钥匙,服务生会带您去的。希望您在这里住得愉快。
A:Thank you very much. See you.
A:谢谢。再见。
n.市中心区,市中心;adj.市中心的;adv.往闹区
- You have to be downtown in a hurry.你得赶快去市中心。
- How often does the bus to downtown run?到市中心的公共汽车多久来一班?
n.前厅,(剧院的)门廊
- As he walked through the lobby,he skirted a group of ladies.他穿过门厅时,绕过了一群女士。
- The delegates entered the assembly hall by way of the lobby.代表们通过大厅进入会场。
n.保留条件,限制条件;预订座位
- The instruction should be carried out without any reservation.应当不折不扣地执行这个指示。
- I accept your statement without reservation.我完全相信你的话。