英语歌曲:The Saltwater Room
时间:2019-02-05 作者:英语课 分类:好听的英文歌曲
The Saltwater Room
I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light
昨天晚上我睁开眼睛看到你在昏暗的灯光下
Walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the planes that aren’t there anymore
漫步在海湾,站在岸上,凝望着那些不再会在这里的飞机
I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold Like an introvert 2
我感觉夜间突然长大,你看起来很冷,性格内向
I drew my over shirt Around my arms and began to shiver violently before
我穿着我的旧体恤
You happened to look and see the tunnels all around me
Running into the dark underground
冲向黑暗的地道
All the subways around create a great sound
身边的地铁发出很大的声音
To my motion fatigue 3: farewell
对我疲惫的身心说再见
With your ear to a seashell You can hear the waves in underwater caves
你把耳朵对着贝壳,你能听到洞穴里海浪翻滚的声音
As if you actually were inside a saltwater room
就好象你真的在海底
Time together is just never quite enough
在一起的时间总觉得不够
When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home
当我们在一起的时候,从没有这样家的感觉
What will it take to make or break this hint of love
什么能给点爱情的线索
We need time, only time 我们需要时间,只有时间
When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of.
当我们分开的时候,无论你在想什么
If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
如果这是我所谓的家,为什么感觉这么孤单?
So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?
All the time, All the time...
告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?一直..永远..
Can you believe that the crew has gone and wouldn’t let me sign on?
All my islands have sunk in the deep, so I can hardly relax or even oversleep
我已深陷,所以难以放松甚至失眠
I feel as if I were home some nights when we count all the ship lights
我感觉好象是在家数着船上的灯的那些夜晚
I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow
我猜想我将永远不知道为什么麻雀喜欢雪
We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow
我们将会关掉那些灯,让舞会火起来
- Her new glasses make her look like an owl.她的新眼镜让她看上去像只猫头鹰。
- I'm a night owl and seldom go to bed until after midnight.我睡得很晚,经常半夜后才睡觉。
- You are very much an introvert.你是一位地道的内向性格者。
- The same conversation that energizes the extravert also drains the introvert.同样的交谈能让外向者荣光焕发,却让内向者精神颓靡。