英语歌曲:our song 我们的歌
时间:2019-02-04 作者:英语课 分类:好听的英文歌曲
our song 我们的歌
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone 1 in the front seat of his car
我坐在他的车前座上,不修边幅
He's got a one-hand feel on the steering 2 wheel
他的一只手放在方向盘上
The other on my heart
另一只手在我心上
I look around, turn the radio down
我四处看,把录音机的声音关小
He says baby is something wrong?
他说:宝贝有什么问题吗?
I say nothing I was just thinking how we don't have a song
我说:没什么,我只是在想为什么我们没有一首歌
And he says...
他说...
[Chorus:]
Our song is the slamming screen door,
我的歌是发出噪音的玻璃门
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
晚上偷偷溜出去,敲你的窗户
When you're on the phone and you talk real slow
当你接电话的时候你说话很慢
Cause it's late and your mama don't know
因为现在很晚,而且你妈妈不知道
Our song is the way you laugh
我们的歌是像你那样笑
The first date "man, I didn't kiss her, but I should have"
第一天:“男人,我没有吻她,但是我应该吻”
And when I got home ... before I said amen
当我到家...在我说阿门之前
Asking God if he could play it again
问上帝能不能让一切重来
I was walking up the front porch steps after everything the day
当今天所有的事都结束,我沿着门廊向上走
Had gone all wrong or been trampled 3 on
一切都搞砸了或者被践踏
And lost and thrown away
丢掉或者被扔掉
Got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
去到走廊,走在通向我可爱的床的途中
I almost didn't notice all the roses
我几乎没有注意所有的玫瑰
And the note that said...
和写着...的纸条
[Repeat Chorus]
I've heard every album, listened to the radio
我已经听了每一张专辑,听了录音机
Waited for something to come along
等待着什么事到来
That was as good as our song...
和你的歌一样好的事...
Cause our song is the slamming screen door
因为我们的歌是发出噪声的玻璃门
Sneaking 4 out late, tapping on his window
晚上偷偷溜出去,敲你的窗户
When you're on the phone and you talk real slow
当你接电话的时候你说话很慢
Cause it's late and your mama don't know
因为现在很晚,而且你妈妈不知道
Our song is the way you laugh
我们的歌是你的笑声
The first date "man, I didn't kiss her, but I should have"
第一天:“男人,我没有吻她,但是我应该吻”
And when I got home ... before I said amen
当我到家...在我说阿门之前
Asking God if he could play it again
问上帝能不能让一切重来
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
我坐在他的车前座上,不修边幅
In the front seat of his car
在他的车前座上
I grabbed a pen and an old napkin
我拿起一支钢笔和一条旧餐巾
And I... wrote down our song
我...写下我们的歌
- He beat his hands on the steering wheel in frustration. 他沮丧地用手打了几下方向盘。
- Steering according to the wind, he also framed his words more amicably. 他真会看风使舵,口吻也马上变得温和了。
- He gripped his brother's arm lest he be trampled by the mob. 他紧抓着他兄弟的胳膊,怕他让暴民踩着。
- People were trampled underfoot in the rush for the exit. 有人在拼命涌向出口时被踩在脚下。