英语俚语天天说 第346期:"表达生气"不只是angry
时间:2019-01-25 作者:英语课 分类:英语俚语天天说
英语课
Piss off v. 生气
I am gonna walk to work in the morning. This traffic really pisses me off!
我打算早上步行上班。这交通状况太让我生气了。
My boss was enraged when we lost that important customer.
当我们丢了那位重要客户后,我老板快要气炸了。
I was so outraged when I knew Michael lied to me. We have been friends for 20 years.
当我知道Michael对我说了谎的时候,我真的非常生气。我们做朋友已经20年了啊!
Tick off v. 生气
Nothing ticked my mom off more than having guests come into the house with dirty shoes.
没有什么比客人穿着脏鞋进家门更让我妈生气了。
Furious adj. 怒不可遏的
The taxi driver took the wrong way and we missed our flight. I was so furious.
出租车司机走错路,我们错过了航班。我真是的要炸了!
I really feel aggrieved at this sort of thing. It’s not fair.
这种事我真感觉挺生气。这不公平!
使暴怒( enrage的过去式和过去分词 ); 歜; 激愤
- I was enraged to find they had disobeyed my orders. 发现他们违抗了我的命令,我极为恼火。
- The judge was enraged and stroke the table for several times. 大法官被气得连连拍案。
a.震惊的,义愤填膺的
- Members of Parliament were outraged by the news of the assassination. 议会议员们被这暗杀的消息激怒了。
- He was outraged by their behavior. 他们的行为使他感到愤慨。
标签:
英语俚语