高频英语口语对话 第166期:表达爱意
时间:2019-01-21 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
unit 184
表达爱意
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I want to say...
A:我想说……
B:Say it! What is it?
B:说吧!说什么?
A:That I can't go on any longer without you.
A:我不能没有你。
B:You know you shouldn't say that at a time like this.
B:你知道你不应该在这时候说这个的。
A:Nancy, I made up my mind you were the only woman for me at the first sight.
A:南希,看到你的第一眼时,我就认定你是我唯一想要的女人。
B:Too sudden! I'm not ready for it.
B:太突然了!我还没有准备好。
A:Forgive me for startling 1 you with the impetuosity of my sentiments 2.
A:原谅我,我的情感放任吓着你了。
B:Stop it. No more of that talk.
B:别说了,不要再说这样的话了。
A:I really love you.
A:我真的爱你。
B:No, I shall faint.
B:别,我要晕了。
A:And I hope so. This is what you were meant for. Say you love me, say yes, say yes.
A:裁希望如此,这才是你应该有的感受。说你爱我,说是的,说是的。
B:Yes.
B:是的。
a.令人吃惊的,惊人的
- He asked us to be quiet and then made a startling announcement. 他叫我们安静下来,然后宣布了一条令人吃惊的消息。
- We should draw a moral from the startling fact. 我们应当从这些触目惊心的事实中吸取教训。
(基于情感的)观点( sentiment的名词复数 ); (对怜悯、怀旧等的)柔情; (失之过度或不恰当的)伤感; 态度或意见
- the spread of nationalist sentiments 民族主义情绪的传播
- He expressed his sentiments about the war with great eloquence. 他雄辩地表达了他对那场战争的看法。